Download videos and images from twitter or TweetDeck with only one click.
Simple, Fast, Native Just one click. Get medias on twitter without any third-party service. ** Only Compatible with new twitter ui ** ** For legacy ui user: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/twitter-original-media-cl/iifjffbfapcgmokkhlpglngogjcndbkd ** [UPDATE] 2022.05.14 - fixed bug 2022.04.09 - fixed bug 2022.03.17 - fixed bug 2022.01.05 - enhanced user experience 2022.01.02 - prevent browser's default retry behavior to change filename 2021.12.28 - Added TweetDeck support 2021.11.13 - Added new option for no-subdirectory 2021.11.12 - Hotfix for button failure in video content tweet 2021.09.16 - Fix parser glitch 2021.08.16 - Fix the button failure in thread tweet 2020.12.22 - Fix storage initialize-failed issue when the extension is installed first time 2020.11.22 - Fix media checker 2020.10.28 - Add statistics 2020.9.21 - Hotfix 2020.9.19 - Refine 2020.9.1 - Make button looks better 2020.7.31 - Fix bug 2020.7.28 - Make media detector more accurate - Fix some bugs 2020.7.6 - Fix some bugs 2020.4.27 - Allow using order of file to be serial when the filename maked. - Fix some bugs 2020.4.24 - Fix some bugs 2020.4.16 - hotfix 2020.4.5 - Fix some bug 2020.2.22 - Fix some bug 2020.1.26 - Fix info parsing Bug 2019.10.28 - Customize directory - Customize filename pattern
- (2022-02-22) Maria Jose Baena: Funciona muy bien, buscaba una alternativa a Twitter Media Assist que con un solo clic descarga todas las imagenes de una vez y últimamente no me guarda el nombre del usuario y el formato de imagen que quiero, y esta funciona igual tanto para fotos y video me lo guardas en formato JPG y MP4 y con el nombre del usuario que las sube y pudes descargar varias de una solo vez., una maravilla.
- (2022-02-08) 0 2: Great overall. I have 2 complaints. When you scroll down the button is gone When you download gifs your download is in mp4 format If you fixed these problems it would be perfect extension I used this extension below before it has gif support and working perfectly but has no animation https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/twitter-media-assist/cledppeceojodgghbbkaciochldmpdfk
- (2022-02-04) yunv K: 今天出现视频下载失败，点击下载按钮后转圈后变红，试了好几个视频都这样
- (2022-01-01) NICE MEC: 讚...用起來跟理想中的一樣方便
- (2021-12-19) WX hol: Hope to support tweetdeck.twitter.com Thank you 🙇🏼♀️
- (2021-11-02) Nguyễn Trương Công Thành: as an iamge hoarder, this addon only proves 40% usefulness: -The addon changes the file name: the number i don't understand + actual filename -Download Directory actually locked within "Download" folder in drive C and does not work when i type in path folder, e.g: F:\Photo. Or else it won't do anything.
- (2021-07-17) Sod Almighty: Does not work.
- (2021-06-27) 저장040: It is best, but I should I do to change 'Downloads directory'? Since I deleted the folder once, The media is not working. The Filename pattern has no 'Account'. How I do to solve this problem?
- (2021-05-07) Automatiic: Looks great, works fine. Why aren't you using it yet?
- (2021-03-11) Kevin V.: It was the best! but now all the downloads have jpeg_orig extension, It's useless :(
- (2020-12-04) Todd M: I don't find a lot of extensions and such that I don't wish would look better or do something different. With doing social media blogging, having the files downloaded renamed automatically is INVALUABLE!!
- (2020-11-15) FusionTribal Design: Thanks! Is a good dev. I have a cuestion. How can I configure disable ZIP download option?
- (2020-11-05) Matheus pereira furlan: have a way to automatize that? download all images from a people automaticaly? need only that to be perfect
- (2020-10-19) Matheus pereira furlan: é o que eu procuro há 4 meses, mas não sei como usar e não mostra informações suficientes de como usar.
- (2021-02-19, v:1.3.2) Soren Era: Keyboard focus
This extension does nearly exactly what I want it to but with one minor issue, the icon it adds to twitter isn't keyboard focus-able using the tab key. It would be a great help for accessibility and those who would like to save images using keyboard shortcuts
- (2020-10-08, v:1.2.11) Ryan Fung: The download button
Hi. Thanks for clarifying where the button is, but now when I click on the button, nothing happens. I clicked on it multiple times but I don't see a download process like you showed me in the video. Is it slow, or does it download somewhere I don't know how/where to find, or maybe it's not doing anything? Please help. One more thing: This extension doesn't do mass downloads, does it? Like I can only do one picture, video, GIF file at a time, right? I can't download all media posts on a Twitter page/account?
- (2020-10-07, v:1.2.11) Ryan Fung: Using it
How do you use it? I don't see any button/option to click on the Twitter page I want to download media from. Is there something I'm not seeing? Right now for me, it doesn't look like anything's changed.
- (2020-04-24, v:1.1.8) Hexerax: Wow!
Works amazingly, highly suggest.