The easiest way to get medias from twitter timeline.
Simple, Fast, Native Just oneclick. Get medias on twitter without any third-party service. ** Only Compatible with new twitter ui ** ** For old ui user: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/twitter-original-media-cl/iifjffbfapcgmokkhlpglngogjcndbkd ** [UPDATE] 2020.12.22 - Fix storage initialize-failed issue when the extension is installed first time 2020.11.22 - Fix media checker 2020.10.28 - Add statistics 2020.9.21 - Hotfix 2020.9.19 - Refine 2020.9.1 - Make button looks better 2020.7.31 - Fix bug 2020.7.28 - Make media detector more accurate - Fix some bugs 2020.7.6 - Fix some bugs 2020.4.27 - Allow using order of file to be serial when the filename maked. - Fix some bugs 2020.4.24 - Fix some bugs 2020.4.16 - hotfix 2020.4.5 - Fix some bug 2020.2.22 - Fix some bug 2020.1.26 - Fix info parsing Bug 2019.10.28 - Customize directory - Customize filename pattern
- (2021-05-07) Automatiic: Looks great, works fine. Why aren't you using it yet?
- (2021-03-11) Kevin V.: It was the best! but now all the downloads have jpeg_orig extension, It's useless :(
- (2020-12-04) Todd M: I don't find a lot of extensions and such that I don't wish would look better or do something different. With doing social media blogging, having the files downloaded renamed automatically is INVALUABLE!!
- (2020-11-15) FusionTribal Design: Thanks! Is a good dev. I have a cuestion. How can I configure disable ZIP download option?
- (2020-11-05) Matheus pereira furlan: have a way to automatize that? download all images from a people automaticaly? need only that to be perfect
- (2020-10-19) Matheus pereira furlan: é o que eu procuro há 4 meses, mas não sei como usar e não mostra informações suficientes de como usar.
- (2021-02-19, v:1.3.2) Soren Flame: Keyboard focus
This extension does nearly exactly what I want it to but with one minor issue, the icon it adds to twitter isn't keyboard focus-able using the tab key. It would be a great help for accessibility and those who would like to save images using keyboard shortcuts
- (2020-10-08, v:1.2.11) Ryan Fung: The download button
Hi. Thanks for clarifying where the button is, but now when I click on the button, nothing happens. I clicked on it multiple times but I don't see a download process like you showed me in the video. Is it slow, or does it download somewhere I don't know how/where to find, or maybe it's not doing anything? Please help. One more thing: This extension doesn't do mass downloads, does it? Like I can only do one picture, video, GIF file at a time, right? I can't download all media posts on a Twitter page/account?
- (2020-10-07, v:1.2.11) Ryan Fung: Using it
How do you use it? I don't see any button/option to click on the Twitter page I want to download media from. Is there something I'm not seeing? Right now for me, it doesn't look like anything's changed.
- (2020-04-24, v:1.1.8) Hexerax: Wow!
Works amazingly, highly suggest.