Unofficial ProtonMail extension. Provides notifications and makes it possible to close ProtonMail without getting logged out.
Unofficial ProtonMail extension. Provides notifications and makes it possible to close the ProtonMail tab, and even the browser, without getting logged out. General Settings: Fetch interval: Select how many often the extension will check for new emails. Settings: Persist session: Check it to keep the sessions in browser memory. Persist session even if browser is closed: Check it to save the sessions to disk. WARNING: Your mailbox password will be written to your hard drive. Show unread count badge: A badge will show on the extension icon with the number of unread emails on the INBOX. Show notifications on new emails: If checked then the extension will show a notification when you receive an email.
- (2022-09-28) prnt: Simply does NOT work.
- (2022-09-08) Vince Aggrippino: It doesn't do anything.
- (2022-07-24) tholeb: Hi, needs an update. Doesn't work with last Proton domain update. This extension is awesome, please, do something :)
- (2022-07-13) Jeremiah Ross: Needs an update. I had to reinstall the extension recently and it no longer stays logged in. I suspect this has to do with the ProtonMail update not long ago where the main domain changed from ProtonMail.com to Proton.me. The extension does not have the ability to add or modify the new domain and so it simply doesn't log in or recognize proton browser cookies anymore. It was a great extension before this setback that I'd gladly change back to 5 stars once updated.
- (2022-06-11) 海の家: Extension not working... Windows 11 22H2, 22621.4 Enterprise Edition
- (2021-12-10) Karma: Can you please update this extension.
- (2021-11-28) Eric Bischoff: Microsoft EDGE notification alarm not working.
- (2021-10-20) Rogério Bordini: Wonderful and very useful extension, but we really could have some more functionalities, such as the option to delete or archive emails directly through the extension. Overall, thanks and hope you can keep up with the good work :)
- (2021-09-23) jdotcee jdotcee: It works really well on Brave browser which is Chromium based.
- (2021-05-06) Pierre-Yves Langlois: perfect
- (2021-02-20) Tom: This app could be good but several improvements are needed. For example, it only checks the inbox, not any folders you have created. A notification sound on new emails would also be nice. Also a pop up box such as what Checker Plus for Gmail uses to give a clear visual notification of new mail. Bottom line- promising app but needs some upgrades.
- (2021-01-30, v:1.10.0) sopan: email handlers in chromeOS
i want to have the: protonmail compose new mail window popup when i use your extension to mail urls to contacts. i was able to delete gmail as the handler, via: chrome://settings/handlers and then using your extension auto register the site: mail.protonmail.com as the handler in chrome. i can see the menu item, (no options, typical google...), but it fails in both web client, and local client (isn't one right?). i know i need to add to the console in dev tools, but: 1. do you have the time to tell me, show me, (i can pay for your time), what is needed to make this work? the extension works great, BTW. if you could get this working with me, the extension could be a BIG add to the environment. LOTS of people are wanting OUT of google right now. thanks