Used in conjunction with the GradeCam plugin to enable the teacher gradebook transfer feature. See http://gradecam.com
This extension is used to enable communication with the GradeCam plugin via Native Messaging and requires installation of the GradeCam plugin to work correctly. Please see https://downloads.gradecam.com to install the GradeCam plugin. If you need support please do not request it using feedback on this extension -- this is just a helper which enables other functionality. If you are using GradeCam Go! you can get support from https://gradecam.zendesk.com and if you are using another system which uses GradeCam please contact them for support. Again, support tickets for this extension will not usually be seen!
- (2017-11-05) Richard Peters: Works at Work but not at home. Win 10 Home Premium. Keeps asking me to install the plugin. I have installed and even have the "G" symbol on my browser. Fix please.
- (2016-09-19) No way to open this... No use for anything...
- (2019-09-08, v:184.108.40.206) Gene Brown: GRADECAM
Could not connect to your default camera: NotReadableError - Could not start video source
- (2019-01-25, v:220.127.116.11) Shanmugavel Rajendran: Unable to access account through school's computer
I am a teacher at Baltimore City Public School System. I am unable to access my account through my school's MacBook Pro whereas I am accessing it through my personal ipad. Please fix it.
- (2019-01-16, v:18.104.22.168) Ryan Mudry: I cannot transfer grades when using a chromebook.
Other Gradecam support said it was because chromebooks do not have support for the F keys... With the transition of many districts to chromebooks, it would make sense for this to be a feature of the extension rather than a restriction due to the keyboards... Thanks for your help. I have another idea for a developer who wants to reach out an contact me separately. Thanks Ryan Mudry
- (2019-01-07, v:22.214.171.124) camera
the camera won't work for grade cam
- (2018-12-17, v:126.96.36.199) Joanne Schmitt: GradeCam not connecting to camera, won't install
I couldn't get gradecam to read my document camera. In the past, when this has happened, I have had to reinstall the plugin. This time, it won't reinstall. This is a HUGE problem! I am paying money for this product and can't use it!!!
- (2018-10-26, v:188.8.131.52) Leslie Holley: Computer says it can not install.
I have tried to install the extension and I keep getting a message that says it was unable to install.
- (2018-10-11, v:184.108.40.206) Scott Nichols: Transfer feature not working.
I use Chrome and the transfer feature is not working. It worked fine earlier this week but is not working now. Claims the extension needs to be installed, but it already was.
- (2018-10-10, v:220.127.116.11) Camera not connecting.
I've been using Gradecam already this year with no problems. I haven't changed any hook ups or anything. Now the gradecam says it can't connect with the camera. I have clicked on the little camera icon and it lists my camera and it isn't blocked. All way working well, and now nothing. Any ideas, I don't have a lot of time to remedy this. Thanks
- (2018-09-13, v:18.104.22.168) Eric Chicas: Gradecam with Mastery Connect
I already have the Gradecam extension installed and working with my Mastery Connect account. Everything was working fine until recently... now every time I go to export scores from Mastery Connect, I'm getting a prompt that I need to install Gradecam, but it's still installed. In will only work if I go through the motions of clicking on the install button, then it realizes its already installed, then I have to close down the browser and reopen for the export feature to work. I have to do this every time, which is annoying. Please fix! Thanks, Eric
- (2018-08-30, v:22.214.171.124) Cannot scan document
I have a Smart document camera that the GradeCam software does not recognize. It says camera not found
- (2018-08-18, v:126.96.36.199) Gradecam
Will not work on chrome browser say browsers is not allowing
- (2018-04-08, v:188.8.131.52) adding assignments to classes
adding assignments to classes