Pomodoro Timer & To Do List
Focus To-Do combines Pomodoro Timer with Task Management, it is a science-based app that will motivate you to stay focused and get things done. It brings Pomodoro Technique and To Do List into one place, you can capture and organize tasks into your todo lists, start focus timer and focus on work & study, set reminders for important tasks and errands, check the time spent at work. It's the ultimate app for managing Tasks, Reminders, Lists, Calendar events, Grocery lists, checklist, helping you focus on work & study and tracking your working hours. Focus To-Do syncs between your phone and computer, so you can access your lists from anywhere. How it works: 1. Pick a task you need to accomplish. 2. Set a timer for 25 minutes, keep focused and start working. 3. When the pomodoro timer rings, take a 5 minute break. Key Features: - ⏱ Pomodoro Timer：Stay focused and get more things done. Pause and resume Pomodoro Customizable pomodoro/breaks lengths Notification before the end of a Pomodoro Support for short and long breaks Skip a break after the end of a Pomodoro Continuous Mode - ✅ Tasks Management: Task Organizer, Schedule Planner, Reminder, Habit Tracker, Time Tracker Tasks and projects: Organise your day with Focus To-Do and complete your to do, study, work, homework or housework you need to get done. Recurring tasks: Build lasting habits with powerful recurring due dates like "Every Monday". Reminders: Setting a Reminder ensures you never forget important things ever again, you can set up recurring due dates to remind you each and every time. Sub-tasks: Break down your task into smaller, actionable items or add a checklist . Task Priority: Highlight your day’s most important To-Do with color-coded priority levels. Estimated Pomodoro Number: Estimate the workload or set a goal. Note: Record more detailed about the task. - 📊 Report: Detailed statistics of your time distribution, tasks completed. Support the calculation of the total time of Focus Time. Gantt Chart of the Focus Time. Statistics on completed To Do. Statistics on time distribution of project. Trend chart of the completed To Do and the focus time. - 🖥📲 All-Platform synchronization: View and manage your goals wherever you are for better goal achieving. Support seamless synchronization within iPhone、Mac、Android、Windows、iPad、Apple Watch. - 🎵 Various Reminding: Focus Timer finished alarm, vibration reminding. Various white noise to help you focus on work & study. Contact Us: [email protected], reply within 24 hours. Website: http://www.focustodo.cn Pomodoro ™ and Pomodoro Technique ® are registered trademarks of Francesco Cirillo. This app is not affiliated with Francesco Cirillo. Users have been focused on our app for 200 million hours, join us and we help you to be focused and increase your productivity, reduce procrastination and anxiety.
- (2020-01-18) Suwar dhana: developer granted my wish.. app for chrome! wish they could make it small version, inside chrome, not opening an app. for example start / stop the app is good, run flawlessly.
- (2020-01-12) Ahmed Amine: so efficient , I recomend it! but it can be a lot better with more feature
- (2019-12-28) Jana Mižíková: I love this tool, I was looking for an alternative for Wunderlist and this is just purrfect for everything I need. It boosted up my productivity, helped me organise loads of tasks in my head. I feel light as a feather and full of energy thank to this app. I appreciate syncing to other devices. I plan everything on my laptop and then just follow my plan on a cell phone. Predicting a number of pomodoros to have a task completed is a super feature, so I can see how real my plan actually is and what I am capable of doing in one day. It helps with long term planning as well. Very intuitive and well designed.
- (2019-12-27) Chris Caroline: No option to sign in using my gmail account, since Idon't have password when I signed up using my gmail account, I can not sign in on this
- (2019-12-25) KHTW SEEING: very helpful and still using it. Thanks alot the best so far
- (2019-11-28) 周明: Fixed my procrastination, a powerful app for my study.
- (2019-11-19) FotoShow My: 不错
- (2020-01-20, v:2.0.2) Fiona Webber: List of completed tasks
Is there a way to get a list of completed tasks, for example for end of week/month reporting? If not, can it be included?
- (2020-01-18, v:2.0.2) Suwar dhana: small update
please add a break button, short and long.