Extension to enable missing caret mode in Google Chrome
Extension to enable missing caret navigation mode in Google Chrome. ENABLE/DISABLE: Ctrl+~ (PC) or Ctrl+` (Mac) Sets caret to the first paragraph on page. Mode indicated by left corner ribbon. If page does not contain paragraphs, what are you trying to select? :)
- (2017-03-25) Slava Lishnevsky: Changed rating from 5 to 2 - indeed, it works only sometimes, amazon, youtube - nope.
- (2017-03-22) Вагина Топоренко: Works perfectlty!! Dont understand people writing that it doesnt work. Did you try to press "Ctrl+~" to turn it on?? lol
- (2014-11-17) Chanakya A: Doesn't work at all! waste of time!
- (2014-10-14) Tony Korologos: The enable/disable shortcut does not work on my computer
- (2014-07-13) Ja: Good: Idea. Bad: It does NOT work on my computer. I have NON-English keyboard. How am I supposed to launch this app???
- (2014-05-04) JohnBee: Doesn't work!
- (2014-01-24) Johan Greefkes: Doesn't work with US laptop keyboard.
- (2013-11-15) Eric Poulsen: Simply doesn't work.
- (2013-07-19) Arialdo Martini: It could be very useful, but with some foreign keyboards the shourtcut can't be typed. It should have a way to re-map the kebinding.
- (2014-07-13, v:0.0.2) Ja: Does not work, If one has no ~ key.
Does not work with NON-English keyboard. I do not have key for ~ !!! Please use something like Ctrl + 7 or Ctrl + F7.