Calculates when to sleep or wake up to optimize sleep cycles and make you feel better in the morning.
SleepAssist is a lightweight extension that helps you calculate when to sleep or wake up to reduce grogginess and make waking up a better experience.
- (2019-12-07) Jessica Lam: I'm actually really grateful for this extension. I didn't know about sleep cycles before, and I actually feel much better these days after using sleepassist. Thanks for making such a cool extension!
- (2019-11-20) Kevin Gao: Cool concept and design. This app has a lot of potential. Can't wait for future updates!
- (2019-11-19) Christopher Wang: Thanks Oswald, I've always wanted to sleep.
- (2019-11-19) Ian Lee: this app is very helpfuls to my sleep! i feel ver refreshed now every morning becaue i use u app! thanl u oz anisman!
- (2019-11-19) Matthew Cho: When I was little, I had a sleeping problem. I was just a scared little boy peeing myself every night because I was terrified of the 3 AM darkness. My mommy would have to tie me to the bed every night because I was afraid of the boogey-man in my closet. Turns out that boogey-man was just a boogie-man and we would dance together and share fond memories until I became like 19. Alright well anyways, I found this app today while I was running on like 2 hrs of sleep and I was like "hmmmm... how do i not die". This app saved my entire life AND DEATH. Thank you so much app developer. I'm sorry for my long story but I have trauma that I had to share. I actually slept enough to not feel drowsy and you saved my LIFE. Thank you.