View the content of a table in the Dynamics 365 environment of your active browser tab
This small browser extension allows you to quickly navigate to the table browser of the Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations environment you have in your active browser tab. It asks for an AOT table name and on confirmation it will open a new tab with the table browser of the specified table. This can be very handy during an implementation when you are working on several environments at the same time (TEST-UAT-PROD). There's no validation, so some AOT experience is necessary. For example: if you want to look at the vendors in the system you should know that this is stored in the "VendTable". You can configure your browser so that the extension opens with a keyboard shortcut in the "Manage extensions" screen. By that, opening the table browser goes very fast. Note that this extension only works with Dynamics 365 F&O cloud environments. On-premise installations are not supported.
- (2021-07-14) bradwww: It's not a browser, it just builds the URL for you. Would be just as easy to edit the URL directly or save some shortcuts.
- (2019-11-29) Piet Vanwolleghem: This really changed my life!
- (2019-11-28) Jonathan Sercu: Awesome!
- (2019-11-28) Christophe Parmentier: Not so long ago, it was quite cumbersome to go the the AOT as a fucntional consultant. Not anymore thanks to this amazing extension, which makes it very simple. This is a real game changer in the world of Dyn365 F&O.
- (2021-09-13, v:1.1) Kedar Dande: Do you have privacy or license statements?
Do you have privacy or license statements? Is it free for commercial use?
- (2021-09-13, v:1.1) Kedar Dande: Please define about the collection or usage of data
Are there any information about the collection or usage of data? If yes: o Where and which data? o How and for which purpose these data are processed? o Are they given to any 3rd party partner? o When are they deleted?
- (2021-02-16, v:1.1) Arodriguez Factorenergia: UPDATE TABLE LIST
How can I update table list like entities list "auto update"? I haven't seen any place where I can find an updated table list, only by CSV but I haven't too any place where I can obtain that list to edit it in CSV and upload it... :( Thx and regards!!!