Get 2FA OTP instantly from your mobile. Works with TOTP Authenticator mobile app.
This extension empowers you to easily transfer and access the 2-factor authentication codes from your mobile to your browser. No need to manually type in the codes ever again! Now available with push notification support, send code request straight to your phone through the extension (current support only for Android devices). 2-factor authentication adds an extra layer of security to your accounts. In 2FA, apart from your email and password, you also have to enter a security code to log in. This temporary code is generated by a secure algorithm. Enabling 2FA can prevent you from upto 80% of the cyber attacks. 2FA is supported by majority of the online services including: Google, Facebook, Github, Epic Games, Evernote, etc. The extension only acts as a supplement to the TOTP Authenticator mobile app. To use this extension, please install and setup the Chrome Extension feature of the app. Read the complete setup guide: https://www.binaryboot.com/totp-authenticator/guide/android/chrome-extension
- (2021-03-23) Dave Sullivan: Doesn't work. After signing in it just says "Fetching data. Your account(s) will show up here any moment."
- (2020-04-12) Alexandre Peyraud: A good start, but when I bought this application, I had understood that the extension chrome and the app was sync, not that the chrome extension is a simple stupid receiver of ONE code at a time that you need manually send from the APP. A great hope for a great deception, for me, approaching abusive marketing... My last hope is that it will be changed for THE logical solution: syncing automatically keys between devices. For the moment, I recommend to not buy the premium version.
- (2020-01-01) Dzm1try: You are simply the best! Special thanks for the possibility of backup. But I would like to see an extension that is independent of the application directly. Otherwise, what's the use of it? It’s easier to see the code immediately in the application, and not to redirect from the application and watch the code in the extension. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/authenticator/bhghoamapcdpbohphigoooaddinpkbai (Here is the extension I used before. I suggest doing something similar.)
- (2019-11-21) Vaibhav Gupta: Doing good till now. 👍
- (2019-11-21) Thomas Finn: It just made 2-factor authentication so easy...
- (2021-03-21, v:2.11) Elimuhub Education Consultants: Facebook login recovery
How do I recover my Facebook account protected by 2fas authenticator?
- (2020-11-19, v:2.11) Neil Judell: Extension doesn't work?
Just purchased TOTP Auth for Android. Have it set up for the extension, pushed all my accounts to the extension. When I open the extension, log into Google account, it says: "Fetching data. Your accounts will show up here at any moment." And that never stops. No accounts in the extension.
- (2020-11-17, v:2.11) Conor S.: What is this?
I can't stay synced or logged in on Google. This is supposed to be some sort of assistance. I put it on my computer, followed the VERY brief setup. It asks me to have some sort of backup or sync location (?). That means more of my data will be out there to be potentially hacked. Numbers start changing on my phone, so it did something I think. I put the extension on my computer and started it. It says "Fetching data. Your account(s) will show up here any moment." That was hours ago and nothing has happened. I start going through the support and it looks like you want money for some feature to get it to work?!?!?!?! Look, this is Google's fault for locking down their security on a computer that stays in my house and a phone I keep in my pocket. I don't need more sucky security, especially if you want me to pay, and even more if more people are getting my data?!?!?! Is this the right decision to put more of my information on the internet to be stolen? That seems like putting your kid outside on a rope so you can catch the wolf. Plus, nothing happened. I have no idea if anything is more secure, logged in, or if my initial problem of staying logged in is fixed. I'm not buying anything including that this does anything, but I am giving you a chance to explain what this is supposed to do, if I have it setup correctly (including a way of verifying that it is working), and that there is some reassurance that I am safer by explaining how it better protects my data over a password. Yes, I read your site to see who you are and what you do. I read the support area many times and it was too general and vague. On my part, I've done what I can. If it is good and it is what you can verify, I'll buy it and tell others.
- (2020-09-29, v:2.11) Ralph Sesso: Trouble getting the app to use my email account it defaults to an other email
How do I change email accounts
- (2020-04-07, v:1.05) cashmere hotel: how can i solve this?
[No Account pushed. Kindly push the new code from app.] this message showed up after i logged in with my google account. i tried to re-login but still remain the same. thanks.