Frictionless authenticator based on the way you type. Google Authenticator desktop alternative that uses typing biometrics.
You no longer need to use your phone to authenticate. This extension gives you 2-step verification codes directly in your browser, and the added layer of security that TypingDNA’s typing biometrics authentication provides. Key features: - Typing biometrics as a security layer - Verification OTP codes in your browser - One-click to autofill verification codes - Secret keys vault functionality - Grab QR codes from page - Show QR codes for quick scan How it works: - Type your e-mail and password - Typing pattern authentication happens in the background - See OTP codes. Click to autofill in desired websites TypingDNA’s typing biometrics technology performs authentication while individuals simply type on their keyboard. By using proprietary artificial intelligence technology we analyze an individual's unique typing pattern and match it again previous recordings. TypingDNA’s core product is an authentication API currently being used by online banks and educational institutions to prevent identity theft and fraud. Check our website for more information.
- (2020-06-25) Adrian Poaca: Very easy to use.
- (2018-03-22) Cosmin Pert: Amazingly efficient.
- (2018-03-21) Catalina Maria Vlad: Easy, innovative and efficient. Don't need to use my phone anymore to log in in my accounts.
- (2018-03-07) Tamas Cristian: Saves a ton of time. Going back and forth from my phone to PC is so obsolete.
- (2018-04-11, v:0.0.27) Alperen Alan: How to backup my 2fa codes?
I see 2fa codes stored locally on my laptop but what if my os/browser needs to be reinstalled? How can I backup typingdna extension's data ? Will there be any chance that you to develop google or other cloud backup capability?