Free 2FA Authenticator app, Chrome extension alternative to Google Authenticator, secured with your typing biometrics.
You no longer need to use your phone to authenticate. This 2FA authenticator extension gives you 2-step verification codes directly in your browser, and the added layer of security that TypingDNA’s typing biometrics authentication provides. Key features: - Typing biometrics authentication as a security layer - Verification OTP codes in your browser - One-click to autofill verification codes - Secret keys vault functionality - Grab QR codes from page - Show QR codes for quick scan How it works: - Type your e-mail and password - Typing pattern authentication happens in the background - See OTP codes. Click to autofill in desired websites Our FREE 2FA Authenticator works with Amazon AWS, Slack, Github, Facebook, and 3000+ platforms. Basically, it works with any platform that has a 2FA with QR OTP-based authentication method. TypingDNA’s typing biometrics technology performs authentication while individuals simply type on their keyboard. By using proprietary artificial intelligence technology we analyze an individual's unique typing pattern and match it again previous recordings. TypingDNA’s core product is an authentication API currently being used by online banks and educational institutions to prevent identity theft and fraud. Check our website for more information. TypingDNA has launched a forward-thinking 2FA product for websites to integrate: TypingDNA Verify - replace SMS 2FA codes with better UX: Just type 4 words! Check out https://www.typingdna.com/verify for more information.
- (2021-09-07) Max Irzhak: I love this extension!! To avoid distractions during the day, I always keep my phone in another room... this tool makes 2FA verifications quick & easy without having to go grab another device. Plus the added security of my unique typing pattern is icing on the cake.
- (2021-08-25) Adina Toma: Amazing product, congrats!
- (2020-08-29) Miklós Rita: It is really easy to set up, and you have everything at one place. Thank you, TypingDNA!
- (2020-06-25) Adrian Poaca: Very easy to use.
- (2018-03-22) Cosmin Pert: Amazingly efficient.
- (2018-03-21) Catalina Maria Vlad: Easy, innovative and efficient. Don't need to use my phone anymore to log in in my accounts.
- (2018-03-07) Tamas Cristian: Saves a ton of time. Going back and forth from my phone to PC is so obsolete.
- (2020-10-23, v:0.0.36) Sachin Annigeri: Using TypingDNA
Can I use it to login to my accounts like google, facebook? And is this free or paid?
- (2018-04-11, v:0.0.27) Alperen Alan: How to backup my 2fa codes?
I see 2fa codes stored locally on my laptop but what if my os/browser needs to be reinstalled? How can I backup typingdna extension's data ? Will there be any chance that you to develop google or other cloud backup capability?