Show multiple screens once, Responsive design tester
A Chrome extension to show multiple screens in one view. the extension will help front-end developers to test multiple screens while developing responsive websites/applications. icon by Dima Hamayunau (https://dribbble.com/abybe). Clarification on privacy: The extension does not track or collect any of your data, it's even not connected to any server to store data. Source code: https://github.com/skmail/responsive-viewer
- (2022-04-24) Hải Trần: good
- (2022-04-20) James Dickey: This is fantastic for testing my responsive design on multiple screen sizes simultaneously. It's SO helpful. I couldn't figure out at first how to switch back from the extension view to the regular page, but a review and Solaiman's great response to it told me all I had to do was refresh the page using the browser refresh function and it'd go right back. Works like a charm. I wish I could give Solaiman even more stars - thank you!
- (2022-04-06) GP Cola: This is a fantastic extension. I have only one problem with it, and if this worked like it should, it would save me hours; the screenshot function doesn't work properly. When I screenshot a view and edit or download it, the view incorporates some UI top and left and cuts off some of the actual screen right and bottom.
- (2022-04-01) Khoa Châu: Great extension. Would be great if there is a way to turn it off. When I'm in the extension mode there is no way to get out of it
- (2022-03-16) fozl fozl: Thank for awesome extension.
- (2022-03-15) Patrick Andrade: Simplesmente sensacional
- (2022-02-15) Tarje Skarbøe: Seems great! But can not seem to figure out how to close the app without closing the tab. Currently using Brave browser, so could be the issues. Any clues for an idiot? :)
- (2022-02-13) Manoj M: Best extension to view responsive website on all devices.
- (2022-02-11) Musa Köşker: Gerçekten mükemmel bir araç.
- (2022-02-11) Sheece: thanks for this tool its awesome !
- (2022-01-25) Dinko Ibukic: Responsive website testing becomes effortless! Amazing
- (2022-01-21) Mohammad Jarab'ah: It's Awesome, Keep Going ✨.
- (2022-01-18) 水白: 非常棒的工具，感谢开发者；
- (2022-01-10) Fred Arters: Just started looking into it. The extension itself is pretty handy though my current experience with it is surface. However, I noticed that when I have the extension enabled and I load the chrome webstore, this extension prevents js there. I turned off the extension and the store loads fine. May still use it but will have to leave it in a disabled state if it's causing issues on pages I am not even using the extension on.
- (2022-01-07) William de Kick-Digital: Franchement c'est très pratique ! Love it
- (2021-12-28) Azhe Kun: Very great this extension! but, can we exit responsive mode without refresh web?
- (2021-12-20) Zest Citron: Wow !!! The best for me so far. Great extension, simple to use... Nice work 😉Thanks a lot.
- (2021-12-03) ドアンアイン トゥー: Thank for awesome extension <3
- (2021-11-18) Jacky: Great one! Is there any way to overwrite refresh key strokes? It does have a refresh button, but I think it would be perfect if we can use `F5` or `ctrl + R` without losing the frame of this extension!
- (2021-11-14) Sergey Nikolaev: Чувак, ты крут! Спасибо за расширение! Оно супер!
- (2021-11-12) Tupac 01: amazing!!!!
- (2021-11-01) Ben Rose: amazing! works so fluently. makes responsive design so much easier. much better then any similar app i tested.
- (2021-10-21) Bao Nguyen Phuong: God Tier app
- (2021-09-25) Rezaul Karim Arif: FINALLY! WHAT I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR!
- (2021-09-16) Thiago Ribeiro: Achei impressionante.
- (2021-08-31) Rodrigo Rubio: Awesome extension! thank you mate!
- (2021-08-16) Muhammad Qumboz: Perfect! very helpful extensions and crucial to my workflow!
- (2021-08-12) Pedro Pablo Porras Medina: This is a big discover, because is a very useful tool in order to test sites using different viewports, thanks!
- (2021-07-25) Игорь Майоров: Awesome!
- (2021-07-15) Roberto Rivas Castro: Just perfect!
- (2021-07-12) Dimitri BASSEGUY: Nice and simple extension for designer :) thx !!
- (2021-06-11) Tony Stark: this is so bad.
- (2021-06-05) Mohamed Bin-Dohry: Amazing extension for web developers. Thanks for creating it!
- (2021-05-20) Edward Cox: Outstanding! The ability to quickly and easily view multiple responsive displays at once - priceless. Thank you!
- (2021-05-18) Patrick Nameless: Muito bom, só acho que poderia ser melhor se abrisse em uma nova guia ou em Pop-up, sei lá.
- (2021-04-10) Islam Mohamed: Looks great
- (2021-03-30) Irfan Ibrahimbegović: Excellent exteension , very helpfull
- (2021-03-05) Anil Yadav: Really Helpfull! and love the way it shows all 3 resolutions at once!
- (2021-02-26) sawacrow: I searched for 10 stars but could not find it. I'm sorry I can only give 5 stars.
- (2021-02-24) Kishore chintoju: One of the best ever developer tools for web out there... This should be part of chrome. I've to say this is ingenious.... Love it :)
- (2021-02-04) Ochuko Ekrresa: This is a great help. Quick question. How do i toggle the responsive view off when i don't want to view a webpage with the extension anymore.
- (2021-02-01) Alex Nosach: Great tool! Exactly what is needed. I see different resolutions on the same screen
- (2021-01-24) Moatasem Daoud: Thanks for such a great tool
- (2021-01-19) Developer D: Just what I need )
- (2021-01-14) Tyler G: Awesome! Thanks a lot!
- (2020-12-21) David Ostergren: Awesome Extension! This is going to speed up my work by a lot. My only complaint is that the screen capture function does not work 100% of the time. I will often get a .png that is only a blue screen rather than the intended screen capture.
- (2020-12-20) Surinder Singh: You guys deserve 10 stars (if I could). Love it, love it, and love it to death :)
- (2020-12-16) Dorgival Firmino: nice
- (2020-11-25) Xenodermus: This could be heaven :) Hello there Solaiman Kmai. I want to thank you for publishing this Extension for us to use. It really solves a big problem in UI design, however, it would be AWESOME if it could preview pages stored locally. Can you advise how can I achieve that and if it is even possible to test a page without having to send it to the www. Thanks in advance :)
- (2020-10-23) Alex Ties: I love the extension! But if i could suggest some features: JSON Import/Export, so that configurations can be shared quickly. Individual Screen Zoom: So i can change the Size In/Out on individual screens without chaning their resolution.
- (2022-04-28, v:1.0.18) Truong Thanh: More screen
Hi. Firstly, I thank so much for your extension. I luv it but i can't add more screens such as 1920 and more. Why is it limited :( That's really really necessary for me.
- (2022-04-25, v:1.0.18) Ganesh Ram: Screenshots are out of alignment with the screens
Everytime I take a screenshot, it is out of alignment and I get the black part of the screens in the screenshot and the actual website is cropped out partially
- (2022-04-21, v:1.0.17) Rob Richman: Any Word on Message Below?
... every time I refresh the page, all of my custom screens are gone ...
- (2022-04-20, v:1.0.17) Rob Richman: Custom Settings Have Been Deleted
On up-to-date Chrome version and up-to-date extension version on Mac running 10.14.6 ... - Suddenly all of my custom screen sizes are gone. - I began the process of recreating them, but when I closed the extension and returned, none of them had been saved. - I tried the 'Export Settings' tool – thinking that would save my settings in case they're lost again – but then attempting to 'Import Settings' just causes an error / doesn't work. - When I 'Add a new screen', save that screen then attempt to add another, the extension thinks I am updating the one I just created rather than creating an entirely new one. I LOVED this extension, until today ... Hoping you can help so that I can be loving it again very soon!!!
- (2022-04-14, v:1.0.17) Sebastian Partner Web: 1920x1080 no funciona
Hola! mi pantalla es pequeña, y al hacer el ajuste a 1920 no está tomando las medidas
- (2022-04-06, v:1.0.17) GP Cola: Screenshots are broken
When I screenshot a view and edit or download it, the view incorporates some UI top and left and cuts off some of the actual screen right and bottom.
- (2021-09-23, v:1.0.10) 三好達朗: バグ
- (2021-09-08, v:1.0.10) Hafiy 244: JAVACRIPT BLOCK
- (2021-08-03, v:1.0.10) Lenin Zapata: scroll horizoltal
Hello, how do I do a horizontal scroll? The only way I have found is that the mouse places it between 2 screen then I press "shift" and with the mouse wheel I unfold but it is not optimal, I would like you to add a kind of "drag" to be able to make a horizontal scroll and see all the different screens
- (2021-07-21, v:1.0.8) Hector Saldaña Espinoza: help, it doesn't open for me
Help, i need it
- (2021-05-31, v:1.0.8) Edward Cox: Was working.. then 'refused to connect'?
Hello, thank you for Responsive Viewer - it's great. Except that about a week ago it stopped loading pages/usr into the viewer. MacOS / Chrome latest. https://nimb.ws/REwD4Q Thank you, Edward
- (2021-05-14, v:1.0.8) Brandon Khana Putra: Capture Screen Location
Hi there ! it's been very useful chrome extension so far. but anyway, i wanna ask about where is the capture screen location ? Thank you
- (2021-04-20, v:1.0.7) Rajesh S: How can i maintain same website url while redirecting to my page?
How can i maintain same website url in address bar while redirecting to my page?
- (2021-04-13, v:1.0.7) old-Ömer Faruk old-Pesen: dont working
does not open. I tried to delete and install again but it didn't happen again : (
- (2021-03-18, v:1.0.7) Sushant Datta: How to exit Responsive Viewer to Normal Screen
I am loving this piece of extension, however, I have no idea how to exit out of your responsive mode and get back to my normal screen. I tried to escape (ESC) Could you please let me know? I had to close the windows and then I had to re-open a new window to get back to my original screen. Basically it shows the preview of the screen on different devices but no way to come out of this .
- (2020-11-25, v:1.0.4) Xenodermus: Seeing locally stored pages
Hello there ! :) and thanks for this nifty extension :) As I can realize the huge potential of this extension, I cannot test/see the pages unless they are hosted on the www :( Is there a way we can see also pages stored locally in plain html and local source folders ? thanks in advance :)
- (2020-08-26, v:1.0.4) Moritz Köditz: Screenshot
Same problem as Kamlesh Panchal: Only get blue screens out of the screen capturing.
- (2020-08-12, v:1.0.4) Duy Nguyễn Hoàng: BUG
Cannot sync cookie
- (2020-08-09, v:1.0.4) Kamlesh Panchal: Capture visible page not working
When capturing visible page I only get flat blue background. No design or layout captured.
- (2020-08-01, v:1.0.4) Muhammad Izzuddin Al Fikri: Local Development
Hi, thank you for your works! I really need this extensions but seems not working on local development. I develop a website using Gridsome and all frames stay white, nothing loads. I will give you any information you need, just reply this letter. Thanks! Waiting for your response :)
- (2020-06-30, v:1.0.4) mark holland: How to access once installed
Hi, I've installed and activated the extension in chrome on OSX 10.15.5 - but unlike all other extensions it's not loading in the top tool bar - so I don't seem to be able to launch it - I've tried restarting etc but no luck. Any ideas?
- (2020-04-02, v:1.0.4) Chiaralyn: Capture screen
Hi, this is one of the most useful tools that i use, thank you very much! I love it! But i have a little problem: when i take a capture of the entire page all goes well, but when i take the capture of the visible page, everytime, it downloads a total blue png picture. Can you help me to fix it? Thank you in advance.
- (2019-11-26, v:1.0.0) Dima Hamayunau: Will you add scroll together feature?
Great Extension. Will be cool, hold some button and scroll all screens with the same speed. Thank you.
- (2019-11-23, v:1.0.0) Daniel Wirtz: Local development
Hey! Love the extension and wanted to ask if it would be possible to extend this to local development as well? For now its not working.
- (2019-11-23, v:1.0.0) ナモすけ: Web site's resources aren't using UserAgent
Thank you for your great app. I'm in a bit trouble. All of the screens of my Web sites are shown with a view of PC. I think HTML page is using correct UserAgent, but Web site's resources(CSS, iframe, etc) aren't using UserAgent. screenshot: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwA5qZM8MgLgS0lkUi16eUk0dDg/view?usp=sharing My Web sites are judging UserAgent in CSS, so I can't check the view of mobile or the other.
- (2019-11-19, v:1.0.0) Gerardo Rodriguez: Possible Bug
Hi, thanks for this amazing app it's very useful. Using the extension it seems to have a bug when adding a new screen size example iPad, if I add a new screen size after a window reload my new size added was lost. Thanks in advance!