Show multiple screens once, Responsive design tester
A Chrome extension to show multiple screens in one view. the extension will help front-end developers to test multiple screens while developing responsive websites/applications. icon by Dima Hamayunau (https://dribbble.com/abybe)
- (2021-01-14) Tyler G: Awesome! Thanks a lot!
- (2020-12-21) David Ostergren: Awesome Extension! This is going to speed up my work by a lot. My only complaint is that the screen capture function does not work 100% of the time. I will often get a .png that is only a blue screen rather than the intended screen capture.
- (2020-12-20) Surinder Singh: You guys deserve 10 stars (if I could). Love it, love it, and love it to death :)
- (2020-12-16) sir D.: nice
- (2020-11-25) Vitor Costa: This could be heaven :) Hello there Solaiman Kmai. I want to thank you for publishing this Extension for us to use. It really solves a big problem in UI design, however, it would be AWESOME if it could preview pages stored locally. Can you advise how can I achieve that and if it is even possible to test a page without having to send it to the www. Thanks in advance :)
- (2020-10-23) Alex Ties: I love the extension! But if i could suggest some features: JSON Import/Export, so that configurations can be shared quickly. Individual Screen Zoom: So i can change the Size In/Out on individual screens without chaning their resolution.
- (2020-10-22) nr aziz: Thank you for the great product. Makes life alot easier.
- (2020-10-20) Prabhat Kashyap: I was always searching for some tool, that can help me to show responsiveness, but i dint find, so, i bought 5 phone of different size and dimensions, but later i found this extension, and this has really helped me to not to take 6 phones with me every day to office.
- (2020-10-18) Rəsul Çopurov: Fantastic!
- (2020-10-07) Amr Rajab: what a great work !
- (2020-09-24) sajjad talebi: nice
- (2020-09-22) kavi Nithees: It need improvements, cant test the page from local storage which means html file in local storage
- (2020-09-11) darwin cahyadi: can i give more than 5 stars ?
- (2020-08-31) Ioana I.: I love this extension! Fantastic!!
- (2020-08-26) Moritz Köditz: Great Extension. I've compared several responsive viewer and this one is by far the best. Great usability and tons of useful features. For me as an UX Designer it makes frontend testing much easier. It would be 5 stars if the screenshot feature would work. It only delivers blue screens :-(
- (2020-08-14) Trí Đặng Phước: No more wasting time. Great extension!
- (2020-07-31) 이병철: Amazing tool
- (2020-07-26) Trần Quang Nhật: Free but it's fuc***g goooooood! Thanks you bro 👻
- (2020-07-14) 杨天: 可以
- (2020-07-10) Ilian Isac: I finally found a great tool, thanks!
- (2020-07-09) khalid abualrob: Very good extension, its the best for responsive testing.
- (2020-07-07) José Humberto Márquez Zambrano: This tool is useful! It helps me compare my website on different devices simultaneously, but I can't navigate between those devices with 100% zoom, i.e. I have to hide some devices to see others. I think a vertical scroll would be enough to solve it.
- (2020-07-03) Magie Cannizzaro: Great usefull extension!
- (2020-07-01) Le Cung Khuu: This extension really delivers what it promises, unlike other extensions. Deserve 5 stars!
- (2020-06-26) Roberto Pérez: Una herramienta muy útil!
- (2020-04-16) Dawid W: It's super extension for Web Devs! In next update add more screens and create option "export screen list". This option will help to share with team mates ;)
- (2020-04-13) Wesley Café Calazans: Sem palavras. AMEI!
- (2020-04-01) Rémy: I can't believe I didn't test this extension earlier, it saves me a lot of time from the DevTool.
- (2020-03-06) Ameer Salameh: Fantastic
- (2020-01-29) Nikola Ivanovic: This extension is so great, has all the functions that it needs, simple to use, fast, good looking and makes life much easier. Would give 6 stars if I could. :D
- (2020-01-21) Roland: Very good!
- (2020-01-15) Pablo AR: Quite Good! I didn't use it a lot, but it is very handy extension when you are developing a website. An interesting feature is that you can sync the different views and click on it.
- (2020-01-10) Rodrigo Leles: For some reason I can't scroll two or more views simultaneously even after activating the sync button...
- (2019-12-29) ざわわ: I love this extension.
- (2019-12-27) 邱小宇: Very good But when I use "capture visible page" option, it didn't work, the page is blue
- (2019-12-26) Arthur Galimov: Not working VIEW MODE
- (2019-12-18) Silviu Iordache: Awesome. Very helpful for creating responsive sites.
- (2019-12-16) Ferran Buireu: Estéticamente muy lograda y a nivel funciona también exquisita. Quizá como mejoras le añadiria más dispositivos en las dimensiones por defecto.
- (2019-12-12) Marcus Bodin: Looks awesome at first glance. I'm missing two things (I don't know if they're feasible, but I'm gonna put them here anyway). First is to be able to emulate device mode so scrolling can be done with touch, same as when you "Enable device toolbar". Second, sync scrolling within elements. I'd love to use this with Ionic where all scrolling happens inside an element rather than on the document, but the scrolling doesn't sync at all right now. It's also still logging stuff to the console, at least when using click syncing.
- (2019-11-30) Pierre Marguery: Super application, très bien réalisé. Un grand merci au développeur pour son travail !!!
- (2019-11-30) vlad cerisier: Great app !!! Very useful
- (2019-11-27) Sam Minton: Great Idea and could be excellent! but a few things make this unusable for development. First off, can you please clean the console? Debugging my code when you have a load of information from the extension is not viable. Also adding screen sizes is not saved when I reopen the extension.
- (2019-11-26) Ertugrul Ucar: Great product! Makes life easier. Thanks to everyone who worked on it.
- (2019-11-25) Moazam S: Two words: Love it
- (2019-11-25) miguel angel borraz aranda: Very useful app. As a feature, would be nice that when you add a new screen dont get loose when press F5 to reload the page :)
- (2019-11-21) Office Webplus: Awesome extension sooooooo nice good job .......................................
- (2019-11-20) Abhimanyu Sharma: Pure gold, very nice work guys on this extension.
- (2019-11-19) Mike Escalante: Very useful extension that looks good and does what it says. Super helpful for frontend development/QA
- (2019-11-19) Linus G.: Super useful. Especially for people with a big secondary display this is amazing!
- (2019-11-19) Ahmad Shadeed: Great and very useful
- (2020-11-25, v:1.0.4) Vitor Costa: Seeing locally stored pages
Hello there ! :) and thanks for this nifty extension :) As I can realize the huge potential of this extension, I cannot test/see the pages unless they are hosted on the www :( Is there a way we can see also pages stored locally in plain html and local source folders ? thanks in advance :)
- (2020-08-26, v:1.0.4) Moritz Köditz: Screenshot
Same problem as Kamlesh Panchal: Only get blue screens out of the screen capturing.
- (2020-08-12, v:1.0.4) Duy Nguyễn Hoàng: BUG
Cannot sync cookie
- (2020-08-09, v:1.0.4) Kamlesh Panchal: Capture visible page not working
When capturing visible page I only get flat blue background. No design or layout captured.
- (2020-08-01, v:1.0.4) Muhammad Izzuddin Al Fikri: Local Development
Hi, thank you for your works! I really need this extensions but seems not working on local development. I develop a website using Gridsome and all frames stay white, nothing loads. I will give you any information you need, just reply this letter. Thanks! Waiting for your response :)
- (2020-06-30, v:1.0.4) mark holland: How to access once installed
Hi, I've installed and activated the extension in chrome on OSX 10.15.5 - but unlike all other extensions it's not loading in the top tool bar - so I don't seem to be able to launch it - I've tried restarting etc but no luck. Any ideas?
- (2020-04-02, v:1.0.4) Chiaralyn: Capture screen
Hi, this is one of the most useful tools that i use, thank you very much! I love it! But i have a little problem: when i take a capture of the entire page all goes well, but when i take the capture of the visible page, everytime, it downloads a total blue png picture. Can you help me to fix it? Thank you in advance.
- (2019-11-26, v:1.0.0) Dima Hamayunau: Will you add scroll together feature?
Great Extension. Will be cool, hold some button and scroll all screens with the same speed. Thank you.
- (2019-11-23, v:1.0.0) Daniel Wirtz: Local development
Hey! Love the extension and wanted to ask if it would be possible to extend this to local development as well? For now its not working.
- (2019-11-23, v:1.0.0) ナモすけ: Web site's resources aren't using UserAgent
Thank you for your great app. I'm in a bit trouble. All of the screens of my Web sites are shown with a view of PC. I think HTML page is using correct UserAgent, but Web site's resources(CSS, iframe, etc) aren't using UserAgent. screenshot: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwA5qZM8MgLgS0lkUi16eUk0dDg/view?usp=sharing My Web sites are judging UserAgent in CSS, so I can't check the view of mobile or the other.
- (2019-11-19, v:1.0.0) Gerardo Rodriguez: Possible Bug
Hi, thanks for this amazing app it's very useful. Using the extension it seems to have a bug when adding a new screen size example iPad, if I add a new screen size after a window reload my new size added was lost. Thanks in advance!