Chrome extension to duplicate the current tab. ## Usage * Click the "Duplicate tab" icon from the Google Chrome toolbar. * From "Window" -> "Extensions" -> "Keyboard shortcuts", set a shortcut for "Duplicate tab". ## Performance Consumes minimal resources: * Runs as an event page rather than a background page. So there is no persistent process running. * Does not collect analytics.
- (2021-02-04) Madame Minty: Simple and effective. Exemplary.
- (2021-01-01) anju singh: working fine.
- (2020-09-22) Pyxis: works fine, but why does this thing need to read my browsing history? uninstalled it because of that.
- (2020-08-02) coryshayproductions: Thank you. Looks good.
- (2019-08-27) Cavinder Dev: Works exactly like it's supposed to.
- (2019-08-17) Chris Vydas: Crashes the browser on android
- (2019-02-26) zachary metzler: life changing only wish they could add any keyboard shortcut.
- (2017-09-06) Geoffrey Martin-Noble: Works great so far, and unlike similar extensions does not request excessively broad permissions.