Remove unwanted '&list=...' from YouTube™ video links so that only the selected video plays and not the whole default playlist.
When enabled this extension will remove the '&list=...." information from YouTube™ links so that the player only load and plays the clicked video. Too often YouTubers will let the default ordering of playlist with the videos playing in reverse order (newest to oldest, annoying for a web-series) or you simply want to watch a specific video and not everything on someone's channel. Also useful for ChromeCast devices that doesn't detect when you disable Auto-play in a playlist.
- (2019-01-21) Working as intended.
- (2018-03-16) Daniel Mann: No longer works due to update on YouTube's end. Was great while it did work however.
- (2015-11-08) Jordan Wiley: Did exactly what I needed it to.
- (2015-07-15) MRNIKUSHA101: GARBAGE
- (2014-11-11) Василь Михалюк: Freaking awesome. Finally I can watch videos normally!
- (2017-08-19, v:1.1) Dutin: YouTube update
There was a YouTube update on August 15th, 2017, and since then the addon has stopped working. Please fix because I find this extension very useful.