Display time in local timezone on Jenkins
Display time in different timezone on Jenkins instead of always showing UTC time. In this version we support the following timezones: * Taipei Time (UTC+0800) * UTC * US Pacific Time (UTC+0800 or UTC+0700), depends on daylight saving time and languages en-US and zh-TW. Change logs: * 1.0: initial commit * 1.1: remove waiting for onload event * 1.2: fix typo from "Jeknins" to "Jenkins" * 1.3: enable in https
- (2020-03-13) Venkat Kothapalli: Dosent work
- (2018-05-03, v:1.3) Chandrasekhar Rachakonda: it was working okay until few days and suddenly stopped working.
it was working okay until few days and suddenly stopped working. Is there a way to check why it stopped working?
- (2018-03-13, v:1.3) Does not work
I installed the extension and going to Jenkins I still see times in UTC.
- (2017-08-17, v:1.3) Add config page
Please, add configuration page where user can define one or more timezones
- (2017-04-24, v:1.2) Adam Hodges: Time zones
Why do you only support 3 time zones? I think this is a great idea for a plugin and I would use this if it supported EST (US Eastern Standard Time).