This extension alters browser timezone to a random or user-defined value.
- (2020-12-22) andrew serebrov: It seems this plugin works as intended
- (2020-10-17) Heavy NewMan: It works. And it would be better for the time zone to change automatically when changing ip.
- (2020-04-14) Brian Davies: It works for me but I noticed that on some airline websites and my cycling records website it messes with the calendar date popups used to choose input date date required. That could be very awkward. It would be nice to to able to activate/deactivate on the toolbar icon. It also needs to be able to be switched on/off at the toolbar.
- (2019-08-26) Jose Jeffrey Mazaredo: There is a bug. When you have enabled this and checkj on an application that uses calendar, the calendar gets bugged on a different date, Example set to california all is good then when you open a calendar app somewhat it moved a date before the real date. Calenda dates should be checked. Using ubuntu and calendar app is inhouse (might be built with vb/dotnet)
- (2018-10-24) Andrew Gremlich: It works, but most likely not in the way that most people want it to work. I went here to see if I could actually mimic my computer location to be in another timezone. However, when I dug into the code, all that I believe that it is doing is showing the offset time. So whatever time that is inputted could error to the developers dismay due to the international date line. The time shown is just the offset time! The alternative method that does work, is just forcing your computer's timezone setting to be a different timezone.
- (2018-10-18) Sometimes can not update time zone. An error has been occurred. Error : Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0
- (2018-09-29) Qais Bsharat: Great tool, But the only thing if you can add the button change timezone based on IP on the options page. Not clicking on the toolbar. Thanks for it!
- (2018-09-17) Deyvison Souto de Almeida Pina: It works very well, thank you helped me a lot, I was tired to calculate the times. best extension ever.
- (2018-09-16) Hakula Chen: It works for me!
- (2018-06-15) Brendan Heywood: Doesn't seem to work
- (2018-06-13) Arya Putra: Doesn't worked at all. Don't know what this extension does all these time.
- (2018-05-12) waterfall: This addon don't take into account Daylight saving time.
- (2018-04-25) Bahadır Dalgıç: Not working on chrome 66
- (2018-04-16) Warren Spence: Very useful for debugging JS bugs.
- (2018-03-29) Psyonic000: Шикарное расширение. Работает немного кривовато, но делает то что от него требуется, а именно подменяет время браузера без необходимости менять время в системе. Рекомендую вместе с Random UserAgent (для тех кто в теме).