Easily change your timezone to a desired value and protect your privacy.
Change Timezone (Time Shift) is an extension that let you easily and quickly change your timezone to a desired value and protect your privacy. Simply open addon options page and select a desired timezone from the drop down list. Once a timezone is selected, adjust the name and value fields if needed. Then reload all tabs for changes to take effect. Please note that this addon takes into account the daylight saving time. If you want to turn off the addon, simply click on the toolbar icon once (icon color will turn to light grey). By default, the addon is active (toolbar icon has dark grey color). In order to report bugs, please fill the bug report form in the addon's homepage (https://mybrowseraddon.com/change-timezone.html).
- (2021-07-25) Cameron James: Doesn't work. Would cause Date-related bugs while working. Also breaks date pickers. Sometimes sites would even crash when opening these date pickers.
- (2021-01-30) Nintensum Phyrx: It simply does not change anything. Not my Whatsapp Web times. Not my Browser history (which I mostly use when I log my days. It's wrong. Changed it to my country's time. Still same.). Not anything. simply doesn't work
- (2020-12-21) Ice Cube: where tf is the option for changing time i've been looking for hours
- (2020-12-11) Wilson Breno: good jod
- (2020-11-26) Jeff Mair: Does not work properly in all cases. I live in UTC-5, changed my TZ to UTC-8, open the debug console and type: new Date('2020-11-25T08:00:00Z').toISOString(). The time isn't the same as the argument to the Date function. That should match.
- (2020-11-16) Lee Oliver: This extension making some of the Time picker stop working properly. Like: https://www.kkday.com/zh-tw/product/101517?cid=10640&ud1=home&ud2=xpark
- (2020-10-27) Felix Mubei Höhne: Works perfectly at bypassing Hulu region restrictions
- (2020-10-23) Matt Sorensen: Sorry, it doesn't work. The following line (by specification) should set the hour value according to the local timezone. When this extension is active, it still uses the real OS timezone. new Date(new Date().setHours(0, 0, 0, 0)) Fri Oct 23 2020 06:00:00 GMT+0000 (Etc Greenwich Standard Time)
- (2020-09-09) Sameer Syed: Do not use this for testing timezones in a webapp!
- (2020-08-18) Brian Davies: It does the job of changing timezone very well. However, beware if using a calendar or booking site. Calendars are messed up and could lead to mistakes.
- (2020-07-22) Mariia Orlova: this app broke our web pages with date inputs
- (2020-07-11) Geronimo553: Only time zone hider / spoofer that works. Love it.
- (2020-04-16) ̈: love this
- (2019-12-23) George Hu: Prefect, It's working to change the timezone of browser.
- (2019-08-09) Pablo Tolosa: Doesn't work for JS devs, it's easier (and better in case u are a JS dev) to change your timezone from Windows datetime. Be aware of the interaction between JS and Windows Datetime or you'll be mad!!
- (2019-07-17) Nathan Benninghoff: BEWARE: This plugin completely breaks date inputs on websites. Examples: https://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-mvc/datepicker https://jqueryui.com/datepicker/ These aren't the only ones, just two examples. Any basic date input that has vanilla validation will not work right.
- (2019-07-10) Walter Francis: Caused double-timezone issues, -4 became -8... Not sure why, but this did not do what I expected.
- (2019-06-13) Amit Malik: It'd have been 5 start, but i must ask why do you need access to browsing history. Otherwise, it does it's job well
- (2019-06-12) Falcon: I don't know how to change the time zone.
- (2019-02-19) Nice idea but doesn't work with Google Calendar.
- (2018-12-18) Frank D.: This extension is great... but I have to disable it in order to load Gmail Inbox and check my mail.
- (2018-11-08) kenny cartman: I got exactly what I was looking for. This add on works perfect. And it's really very easy to use. Highly recommended to others. Thanks for are such a nice add on.
- (2018-10-03) Mehdi Hosseinzadeh: Thanks for your useful extension 👍
- (2018-08-28) Microsys Infocom: I got exactly what I was looking for. This add on works perfect. And it's really very easy to use. Highly recommended to others. Thanks for are such a nice add on.
- (2018-08-23) Derva: The APP works, that is great, but it does not change the daylight saving time, so I needed to edit it manually a little bit.
- (2018-03-26) waterfall: This addon don't take into account Daylight saving time. Only the last changes to the settings page are saved in memory.