Easily change your geographic location (Geolocation) to your desired one and protect your privacy.
Change Geolocation (Location Guard) is a browser extension that let you easily change your geographic location to a desired value and protect your privacy. Simply open addon's option page and set latitude and longitude for where you want the geolocation to be (default location is Greenwich, UK). Next, reload a page and check your location (i.e. webbrowsertools.com/geolocation/). Please note that, beside latitude and longitude you can set other variables in geolocation API (see options page). Moreover, pressing on the toolbar icon will activate or deactivate the addon. Note 1: toolbar button serves as ON|OFF switch to activate and deactivate the addon. Green color is for ON and grey color is for OFF state. Note 2: In order to report bugs, please fill the bug report form in the addon's homepage (https://mybrowseraddon.com/change-geolocation.html).
- (2021-09-04) JD Morecraft: Does not work at all. No matter what you change the Lat Long to in the options, all webpages read your real location
- (2021-05-04) Chris PC: Works. Simpler to use than other extensions (this one did not require me to create an API key). Five stars. Brownie points for being free.
- (2021-03-06) J Collins: Does not help with Hulu location streaming rights as described. Yes, I followed the instructions and tried several different cities.
- (2020-07-28) CPTStarDog: Used in conjunction with NordVPN. Worked very well.
- (2020-07-28) Sasha Bagdasarow: UI isn't really good, but this software does its declared feature perfectly. That's what I needed!
- (2020-07-23) Yudha Nur Ilham Raharjo: nice
- (2020-07-07) Sahil Haridas: Doesn't work at all
- (2020-04-16) I A: worked well
- (2019-10-03) Jonathan Lipnicki: Does what it says on the tin. Changes your GEOlocation. Your location as judged by your IP address, which is often a better indicator, remains unchanged.
- (2019-08-17) Shad Grk: works perfectly.. thank you very much!!!!!!!
- (2019-07-24) Michael Elkin: I only works on some sites. On https://mylocation.org/ it changes the geolocation, but on https://www.where-am-i.net/ it does nothing. So it only sometimes works, which means it really does not work.
- (2019-02-10) Mathieu Légaré: Marche pas, difficile a configurer
- (2018-11-11) Spencer Karter: Does not work at all...SMH!
- (2018-11-07) Олександр Бугровий: collects browser history data, what is it for?
- (2018-10-31) Raven Blake: NOT WORK, Perfectly. 전혀 작동안합니다.
- (2018-09-14) Will Norman: this extension works great for me. there was a bit of a learning curve, but once i understood the parameters, i realized how great location guard is. (i am using the latest version of chrome.)
- (2018-09-08) jeffrey harkness: broken
- (2018-09-06) COC Registration: Did not appear to work at all. No change to the location reported by the geolocation API. (Chrome 69)
- (2018-08-06) Mayron Silva: very good
- (2018-07-22) Reginaldo Ornellas: simple not work.