Allows for easy timezone conversion of date/time values in the pages you visit.
Do you work in multiple timezones? Have colleagues in another part of the world? Constantly trying to convert times between GMT and your timezone (or another timezone and your timezone)? Then TimeZone Fix is here to help! With just a few clicks of the mouse, you can convert all the date/times on the page to whatever timezone you like, or cut'n'paste a date/time for instant conversion! ---------- NEW IN v0.8.2 - Updated the timezone data to the latest version (2012e) ---------- NEW IN v0.8.0 - Updated the timezone data to the latest version (2012c) - Updated to latest Chrome manifest v2 (improved security!) ---------- NEW IN v0.7.1 - You can use the keyboard in the auto-complete list ---------- NEW IN v0.7 - Timezone chooser is an auto-complete list, rather than a select box. Much easier to choose timezones, and previously-selected timezones are easier to select - Various bug fixes ---------- NEW IN v0.6: - You can convert Unix Timestamps to date/time as well - Added a "Now" button to populate with the current time - Support for more date/time formats and more robust parsing code
- (2021-02-16) Horizon Pear: Finally what I wanted and needed! the bad fact that it wasn't higher in star reviews made me not use this before but now I realize that this extension is exactly what I needed. Those who couldn't figure it out are stupid. You cannot go wrong with this extension, it's so simple!
- (2020-03-24) Michael Donofrio: Like all the others in this category...doesn't work
- (2019-04-25) Review Expert: Not working. I checked it with whoer.net. And the system and local time showing my country time. Nothing changing. Waste of time
- (2015-05-05) Adam Gerard: good job! Thanks, this is extremely useful and does just what I need - not just show the current time in different places, but convert future/past times on-the-fly. I guess some people might find it unintuitive, but I figured it out in less than a minute. THANKS!
- (2013-12-16) Sebastian Casanova: didn't really do anything o-o
- (2013-04-22) David Vancina: Couldn't figure out how to make it work. (The one-star label "Hated it" is a bit strong, though.) To the developer: I have a page that has IST (India) time entries throughout. Format is "Sunday, April 21, 2013 05:26:49". It seemed to convert the very first occurrence, but none of the others. The from/to list didn't seem to contain common city names like Bangalore, etc. Great idea, but...
- (2014-07-16, v:0.8.2) Rajasekhar Konuru: Custom format the date
Its really a helpful app, but displaying date, time is a fixed format e.g. Wednesday, July 16, 2014 08:14:34 is really not applicable and usefull for some sites where the important part i.e the time gets hidden due to styling issues and it defeats the purpose of this app.