How clean is your takeaway? Food.gov.uk hygiene scores in your Just Eat, Hungry House and Deliveroo search results
Never eat from a dodgy takeaway again. Display food.gov.uk food hygiene scores in your Just Eat, Hungry House and Deliveroo search results. NOW SUPPORTS DELIVEROO!!! v0.27 Change Log =============== - Updated for Just Eat page layout change v0.24 Change Log ================ - Replaced slider to remove dependency on jQuery. - Removed jQuery and jQueryUI to improve performance and stability. v0.23 Change Log ================ - Basic (non filtered) Scottish takeaway support. - Basic (non filtered) Deliveroo support. v0.22 Change Log ================ - UI tweak (prettier) - Code optimisations (quicker)
- (2019-02-17) Sanjay Purswani: Love it but doesn't seem to work on the site today.
- (2017-11-28) Gary Doyle: Makes it easy to avoid eating a cockroach.
- (2015-04-25) Brilliant! No more no-star takeaways for me.
- (2015-03-30) No vom. All nom. Works as expected. Well done.
- (2018-12-03, v:0.26) M L: Doesn't work
I have restarted Chrome and disabled other extensions but it still won't work on Just Eat
- (2018-12-02, v:0.26) Tony Hoyle: No longer working
- (2015-04-22, v:0.13) Trevor Matthews: Doesn't work
I installed and restarted chrome, even disabled all other extensions but the addon doesn't work (no change when accessing Just-eat)
- (2015-04-02, v:0.13) Required a restart
Nothing appeared in Just Eat until I restarted Chrome. Maybe mention this in the overview?