Very very lightweight notepad.
A very lightweight notepad used for taking faster notes like storing phone numbers, mail IDs etc. It will save the data as you type.
- (2021-04-24) J. Salmonson: Works perfectly, thank you.
- (2020-09-23) David Chan: It's a bit wide for my liking as I used to use, "Sticky Notes" before it became bloatware screaming at us to go Premium. At least with Sticky Notes, I could easily change the size to one of 4 preset sizes. I don't mind buying an extension if I like it. But too many authors are going the subscription route and have us rent or lease their extensions (Sticky Notes). This is a simple notepad and depending where it is pinned determines how much of my page it will block. But off hand if it was at least half the width it is currently, I'd be happier. I know I can make it wider, but that isn't the issue. The current 400+ pixel width is a bit much and giving us the ability to resize below that width would be appreciated.
- (2020-04-13) Weird Cory: muito boa, exatamente oque eu precisava, obrigado
- (2019-04-07) aione: 很好用啊，就是对比打开要停顿2秒这样，，，
- (2017-04-29) EveryOneUnsubscribes unofficial channel: 4 stars because -- could be option (or set by default) that Notepad remembers it`s size when resized. That would be great. Second thing, but not important - could be at least two tabs/pages with small buttons for switching.. thanks. Is there any way to edit default windows size is plugin code?
- (2016-08-28) Tanvlr AhmEd: cool
- (2016-04-04) Vegas9741: Саме те, що я шукав !
- (2016-02-10) Felipe Choque: Simple y directo! sólo copiar y pegar notas simples, aunque sin html o markup, solo texto plano.
- (2016-01-28) S Li: Exactly what I was looking for
- (2015-03-24) Илья Ивасюв: Просто и удобно. То, что я искал!
- (2014-11-12) Peter Z: Very simple, but useful.
- (2014-05-29) HcKR Debugger: coooool
- (2014-04-29) Joshua G: the only notebook in the chrome store that saves your notes. which is kinda the whole point.5 stars
- (2018-11-05, v:3) Getting an error message in console
Uncaught ReferenceError: $ is not defined at function.js:1 (anonymous) @ function.js:1 pretty bad, hmkay?
- (2016-12-05, v:3) Eric Stephen Siegel: Add a new page
I love the simplicity, but at a certain point... maybe a little + sign to indicate a new page or topic, while still saving the previous stuff... but then again, there are other "notepad" and "to do list" sort of extensions for that. Just a suggestion.
- (2015-03-20, v:2.0.1) Chanda Murali: add more functionalities
add more functionalities to the extension