A simple yet powerful notepad with HTML5 support and more
This extension provides a full-featured WYSIWYG HTML Editor with all popular formatting styles like those that all modern editors provide. You can have multiple notes organized notes in different directories (notebooks). The extension automatically saves your changes and hence there is no need for the manual saving. The extension is integrated into the right-click context menu so that you can append the currently selected text to a note of your choice from the right-click menu without actually opening the editor. The UI of this editor can be loaded in a browser tab or as a separate window. To change the operation mode of the extension use the toolbar button's right-click options.
- (2020-01-12) Sana Sinko: This has happened too many times: when resizing the window, the whole text is gone! In Finnish: Koko teksti on häipynyt liian monta kertaa suurentaessani ikkunan!
- (2019-05-11) ВАСЯ пупкин: Антивирус пишет, что это потенциально нежелательное ПО.
- (2018-11-09) Amila Nuwan: wow...you upload it to chrome!! this is the counterpart of firefox's quickfoxnotes ,so sad firefox doesn't support it anymore... so i came here. This is the best notepad extension ever!! right click send to feature make the most of it..But cannot click through edit or select word in Vivaldi browser. any help?
- (2018-04-16) James Healy: It's an impressive piece of work, but let down by a lack of export and sync options. The only export format is JSON whereas printing, saving to ODF, PDF, or even HTML would be useful. Without that or the ability to sync between browsers there's no reason to use this instead of Google Docs.
- (2018-01-16) Nur Cholis: Nice app. Need tools to move notes between folder