Convert Webp, Avif and other types of image before saving.
WebP / Avif image Converter: convert, download and store images from the web just the way you want. How does it work? After downloading the extension you get a new button *Convert and Save image as* in the image context menu (When you right click on an image). Now the image is being processed and downloaded based on your preferences. Conversion to JPG, PNG and WebP are supported. These preferences can be set in the option menu that you can reach by clicking on the extensions’ browser button located on the top right of your browser next to the address bar. Note that the "browser button" may be hidden. If you want to quickly change the settings pin it to your extension bar. This can be done by clicking on the "extension" (looks like a puzzle piece) next to the hamburger menu / user login. Find the button and click on "pin". What can you configure? **Image conversion types** For each image type you can select if and to what image type it is supposed to be converted to. (JPG, PNG or WebP). **Download location** To keep downloads sorted you can specify your preferred download location and filename. The Download location and filenames can include information of the time and date of downloading, image origin and image format. The exact details can be found in the extension. Note that download locations are always relative to your download folder. **Actions (Advanced section)** You can change the default autodetect behavior into a fixed task without changing your autodetect settings. This can be useful when you temporarily only want to download images without converting them yet but still want to store them on the specified location. Or if you only want to download PNG files for example. **Popup layout (Advanced section)** For quick access specify which tab you want to open by default. **Generic (Advanced section)** To optimize your workflow you can turn off the popup that suggests download location and filename. Permission justification * storage: Allows the extension to save your settings. * downloads: Allows the extension to initiate a file download for the converted image. * contextMenus: Allows the extension to add the "convert and save" button to the image contextmenu * <all_urls>: Allows the extension to download the image before converting the it.
- (2022-05-16) Thomas Anderson: Всё работает, есть настройки.
- (2022-04-27) Jordan Clarke: It works, people that say it doesn't probably used it wrong.
- (2022-04-26) Hambone Designs: Absolutely lovely extension, thank you so much for making this! Webp were making me consider quitting graphic design
- (2022-04-17) SILENC?: Super util! Consegui salvar todas a imagens que eu desejava, super pratico e rapido!
- (2022-04-05) Will Lesage: NUL ! Ça ne convertit rien du tout.
- (2022-04-03) Михаил Холодинский: все конвертирует, очень удобно
- (2022-04-02) J.R. Vosovic: Doesnt save location - so doesnt really save any time as I am forced to navigate to the save folder each time. I could just save a snip in the same amount of time. Pointless.
- (2022-03-31) عبد الحليم عبد الكريم: واخيرا شي بي خير شكرا جزيلا I love this
- (2022-03-10) Dicas de Móveis do Montador: Exelente extensão recomendo muito facil de usar e util.
- (2022-03-08) Alessia RockRose: Funciona bien, me gusta que aparezca el botón cuando haces clic derecho porque así no se me olvida
- (2022-03-07) José Alvarado: Not working
- (2022-02-12) Олександр Боков: ничего не конвертируется, картинка просто сохраняется в том формате, что и было
- (2021-12-09) dev ninja: Awesome! It's really helpful. Thanks
- (2021-12-06) Johnny Cats: Seems to work just fine for me. Dunno
- (2021-11-17) Nelly R.: Marche très bien, très pratique de pouvoir les mettre en format connu vu que windows ne gère pas (pour l'instant) ce type d'image et n'affiche aucune vignette.
- (2021-11-07) Colin Hansford: Good Lord, so it doesn't remember the last image location I saved to. I see it has not been fixed in a year so chances are it won't be. Too bad.
- (2021-10-08) Adriana: I installed it and it did not work at ALL. It would say convert and save but it would just open as if you directly clicked save image, so no conversion options.
- (2021-09-13) egcb: doesn't work
- (2021-09-03) Slick Black: Very Cool, I Like - Thanks ...
- (2021-09-02) WobblyGames: I can't open any of the converted images in photo viewer.
- (2021-08-20) RagTheNutsOff: Worked fine. Right click a webp image, "convert and save as", image downloads. Brilliant!
- (2021-08-06) Devon Jesse: Didn't seem to work, either in jpg or png. Made sure to right click "convert and save image as" no popup menu, and after changing settings to skip that, still won't do anything.
- (2021-05-23) berneysmile: doesnt seem to do anything..
- (2021-04-28) Takuya Matsuda: 機能しませんでした。レビューにあるように「拡張機能を管理」から「サイトへのアクセス」を「すべてのサイト」や「クリックされた場合のみ」に変更したりして試してみましたが上手く機能しないようです。
- (2021-04-18) Timothy Clevenger: Pros: Works Great at converting webp to Jpg. Cons: It sometimes remembers last download file location save folder. and sometimes it forgets where last save was located... and reverts back to default location.. making you manually navigate to save your picture. whole reason was to save time... convert and save.
- (2021-03-28) Beauty Sense LTD Official Channel: Was great, stopped working today - anything to do with glitchy google update?
- (2021-03-18) Admiral Klarks: It doesn't work. This is trash
- (2021-02-03) Bra TV: Perfeito
- (2021-02-01) David Kimberley: Did nothing. Like really ... nothing
- (2021-01-29) Artur Pequeno: Não consegui salvar nenhuma imagem sequer.
- (2020-11-26) Борис Сапрунов: Very easy to use. Thank you.
- (2020-11-06) Disco Dan: It does nothing
- (2020-10-28) ZaCloud StriFair: The whole reason I wanted this, is to convert animated .webp images to .gif. This doesn't do that, sadly. What a shame. I'd definitely give it another chance if it were to add that capability though!
- (2020-10-12) Melissa Santos: it would be so nice if it remembered the last folder to save the images into. Otherwise it works great! Saves so much time!
- (2020-09-23) 分享测试ShareTest: bad webp，thanks
- (2020-09-14) photoedio: muito bom, se funcionar, vou ver agora.
- (2020-09-02) Mike Bourke: Works with still images to png format but doesn't remember the last place you saved to, forcing re-navigation with every image, and doesn't add target folder to quick access shortcuts. Fails completely with animated webp images.
- (2020-09-01) Wave Mechanic: Needs support to create GIFs from animated WEBP files.
- (2020-07-20) Works - but seems not to respect privacy settings in extensions management. Choosing "On click" for Site access -> Allow this extension to read and change all your data on websites you visit: normally greys out the extension until you click it. Meaning its available for use - but not active - not reading your pages until you click it.
- (2020-03-12) Guilhem Borreill: Excellent Rapide et efficace réponds parfaitement à mon attente !
- (2020-02-16) keattisak sanunwongsung: Excellent.
- (2019-12-09) Pierre Zen: Simple, efficient and easy to use. Thanks a lot!
- (2022-04-08, v:1.2.8) Pavlo Alinski: It doesn't work
It doesn't work for me, it always says error downloading. I have found one that works properly. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/save-image-by-right-click/hhmnengcgekecnlielgcfcbjanjlnifg
- (2022-03-23, v:1.2.8) Lonfo Sbernecchia: doesn't remember last used folder
please add an option to remember the last used folder to save an image.
- (2021-09-27, v:1.2.6) stéphane meermans: Webp
Works like a charm except my 1.8Mb jpg is converted in a 13Mb webp
- (2021-07-04, v:1.1.0) Natasha Boguslavsky: Doesn't work
Hi can you please explain why it doesn't work ? I'm working with chrome
- (2020-10-15, v:1.0.0) zhao bo: want to save the picture and rename it automatically
want to save the picture and rename it automatically，Every time you save a webp image, you have to rename it manually
- (2020-09-27, v:1.0.0) Diego Alexander: don't it converts webp to gif??
This is what happens when you don't know anything about computing and still decide to work on it, you look like an idiot