Source candidates, contacts and jobs from the web using your browser.
Capture information sourced from the web directly into Bullhorn. Bullhorn Chrome Extension is a free Google Chrome Extension that allows users to easily create and update records in Bullhorn, using text from the web. Increase your team's efficiency and reduce clicks by leveraging Bullhorn's parsing engine to extract information and pre-populate fields in Bullhorn. When you come across interesting information on the web that could be a potential candidate, contact, lead, opportunity or job, you can easily create new records in Bullhorn with a few clicks. Add the Bullhorn Chrome Extension to your Chrome browser and get started right away!
- (2019-03-19) Jane W: Added, but just seems to be a blank box, am I suppose to sign in anywhere? No instructions and doesn't seem to work.
- (2018-03-10) Emrah Yuka: iyi
- (2017-08-29) Shawn Voelz: Blank box
- (2017-05-16) Jemma Reid: Doesn't work at all, just a blank box
- (2017-05-16) Matthew Leach: never works
- (2014-11-12) Alastair Band: Does not work, just stays loading for ages
- (2019-02-14, v:1.1.7) Iris van der Woude: does it work?
I get a white blanco screen
- (2017-05-16, v:1.0) Jemma Reid: Blank Pop Up
Nothing happens, just a blank box. Is there going to be a fix?
- (2017-03-02, v:1.0) Chris Haslam: Not working
Hey my extension just shows a white blank pop up. Is this still working?
- (2015-10-06, v:1.0) Elly Wolff: Not Functioning
After I highlight the text on any given page, and click accelerator button: a small pop up screen opens from the button but just stays blank?