Collect, track and manage your job applications from across the web
Huntr Job Search Tracker helps you take control of your job search and forget about messy spreadsheets. Collect, track and manage your job applications from across the web. Huntr's chrome widget helps people keep tabs of every detail about their job search and their opportunities, regardless of where they are found. Log notes, dates, tasks, descriptions, salaries, locations, company data and more. Our job tracker is used by job seekers from around the world: • Over 200k people have used Huntr to keep tabs on their search • Over 5 million jobs tracked Features • Save opportunities quickly from any site including boards, aggregators and ATS sites. • Save the posting URL, title, salary, location, company and more. • Prepopulated company info, from a database of millions of companies. • Kanban board to track what stage each application is in. • Keep track of your tasks with todo lists for each application. • Save contacts, events, and anything else about your job search with notes. • Map showing the location of your saved opportunities. Easy unemployment logging • Huntr makes it easy to log and retrieve your activities so you have all the information you need for your weekly unemployment claims Save jobs from any website • Huntr lets you save jobs from any job site, including aggregators like Indeed and LinkedIn, boards like Dice and Dribbble, and ATS systems like Greenhouse and Lever. • After saving your opportunities, you can view them anytime on your dashboard. Huntr helps you keep tabs of all your applications in one place. Automatic web clipper • Huntr supports automatic clipping for most job sites and boards. For sites that are not supported, you can copy the information by highlighting it on the page, making the process of saving quick and simple. Kanban job tracker • Visualize the state of your job search in a kanban board. • See how many applications, interviews and offers you’ve received, all in one view. Take notes • Document your journey and keep important information handy with notes. • From notes about your application to recording interview questions, notes help you remember everything about your job search. Manage tasks • Track everything you need to do to get your dream placement, from polishing your resume to preparing for the big interview. Share your progress • Does a career advisor need to check up on you? Do family or friends have suggestions for good opportunities? Huntr lets you share your board with anyone. Powerful analytics • Track your progress through insightful metrics. Huntr provides the analytical tools you need to understand where you stand with your search.
- (2023-03-17) Nathan Love: It's been super valuable, very easy to use! Fun to watch the numbers move! Gamifies the application process!
- (2023-03-14) khalis dwi: It helps me a lot!
- (2023-03-08) Gustavo Navarro Lema: I am amazed about Huntr. A unique way to organize all you job applications
- (2023-03-08) yasen abd: It is very useful extension
- (2023-03-07) Mira Kinebuchi: It's so easy to use and I love the little pop up icon that makes it even easier to add jobs!
- (2023-03-06) kerong sun: Very cool, easy-to-use application. Help me a lot in terms of tracking the applications and is compatible for multiple job sites.
- (2023-03-04) Onna Jones: Before Huntr I was writing out all of the jobs that I applied to by hand. This wore me down so much that i stopped applying. Now that I have this essential tool I can achieve so much more. Thank you so much for everything that you do.
- (2023-03-03) muhluri sibuyi: Put a lot in perspective about the kind of job's I was applying for. Allowing me to focus better. Very easy to use too.
- (2023-03-02) Deepak adhikari: Its very helpful, the chrome extension adds to its value by ability to automatically save potential jobs and keep track of it. One thing I noticed is that, it saves jobs to the applied part of dashboard when I have not applied via linkedin or other sites, needs some improvement on that but its very helpful in lots of other aspects of job search and tracking it.
- (2023-02-28) Joshuah Edwards: Outstanding
- (2023-02-26) faedian eko nugroho: very useful
- (2023-02-25) Gabriel Koroh: it's helping me in searching for a job & tracking it so I can get a better idea of how I perform.
- (2023-02-25) Eric Chai: Really helpful, quick and easy
- (2023-02-23) Rounak Singh: Really helpful tool. Helps me track all my applications at one place and sends timely report. The chrome extension has made it easy for me to access the job board quickly.
- (2023-02-23) Jurijs Haričevs: A great extension to love and work with. Essential for job seekers and make it easy and fun for us Highly recommend this.
- (2023-02-14) MARK SCOTT: The Chrome Extension is amazingly simple to use and helps keep everything organized for the job of finding a job...
- (2023-02-13) Invest With Martin: Been using this extension for almost one week and it's impressive! Thankful that it is well designed, colorful and and reliable.
- (2023-02-12) Ayu Megawati: This tool makes my job hunting so easy to save jobs I've looked at. Low effort to mitigate the data 1 by 1. Cool! The extension is the best part also!
- (2023-02-10) Tigran Grigoryan: Great
- (2023-02-06) Steve Oziel: Makes adding job to your dashboard a breeze, beats entering all of the data manually. Seems to work well with most major job boards.
- (2023-02-06) Cierra Rogers: It's great. Quick access for my job hunting.
- (2023-02-05) Antoine Solnais: Really easy to use and helpful to organize the job research. I recomand it easily.
- (2023-02-04) Rocky Valiente: It is a great tool!
- (2023-01-30) Will T: Great extension, just needs to work out some kinks. Doesn't always extract information from a company job site.
- (2023-01-27) Andrea Mrša: Great tool!
- (2023-01-26) Tom Stutler: I like it but it's a bit buggy and doesn't work on a lot of company sites I've been browsing. Just needs some growth and enhancement but definitely worth using already to help when it does work. Saves me ~5 min on about 60% of sites I'm looking at postings for.
- (2023-01-25) Vijay Kumawat: I loved it.
- (2023-01-24) P. Melissa Daniels: Excellent.
- (2023-01-23) Yessica Haydee Bogado Sarubbi: Excellent tool! Easy to use and very useful
- (2023-01-23) Daniela Razo: This application is absolutely amazing and I am forever grateful that you and your team created this. It has been wonderful to jump into job hunting without worrying about which applications I have sent, who I have talked to, what in waiting, etc. The is an incredibly invaluable application for those looking for jobs especially at this time. Thank you!
- (2023-01-21) Claudia Freixas: Solid platform. The Chrome extension makes it a breeze to log your work and is super user-friendly. The only thing I'd like as an improvement is a better identification of the company name, or maybe an increased list of available companies because the automated system doesn't always recognize the company name from a job posting.
- (2023-01-19) Cristin Padgett: Solid application. Helps automate the application tracking process. Cuts out the time required to enter data for each application enabling you to apply for more roles. Well worth it.
- (2023-01-18) Brandon Moore: Does what it says. It seems to be making my life easier as far as keeping up with applications and where I have the job postings are.
- (2023-01-16) Gabriela De La Cerda: A very cool and usable application, providing an organized environment for easy tracking of positions and companies of interest. I think it is useful for both job seekers and those who want to keep up with the market.
- (2023-01-12) Rodrigo Pinzón martinez: Awesome tool
- (2023-01-12) William Raga: I haven't used the huntr extension for a long time but I love how whenever I land on a page with a job post, the extension quickly reads the job and pops up reading the job details and auto filling. Hope to land a job soon.
- (2023-01-12) anna Carolina Moraes: Adorei!! Com o Huntr você consegue deixar tudo organizado e acompanhar as vagas as quais se candidatou. Muito bom.
- (2022-12-31) Toni Marangu: The Chrome extension is a MUST! It makes it allot easier to apply and keep track of the jobs you have applied for. My only regret is that I didn't get it sooner.
- (2022-12-28) Mike Duke: Keeps job applications tracking easy to maintain
- (2022-12-26) Brandon Wedderburn: Very helpful and makes it much much easier to use.
- (2022-12-23) Samiullah khan: This Extension is very Important for all the aspirants of jobs searchers. keep enjoying to find best job management.
- (2022-12-20) Tashika Cruz: Ease of use is AMAZING! Very seamless and convenient! Highly recommend it!
- (2022-12-20) Sophonie Ngakoutou: Great application. It really helpful
- (2022-12-16) Weatherford Knowles: Use it all the time, quick & easy
- (2022-12-14) Eymen Khater: Amazing app and an amazing extension. Just select the job and click to add for save.
- (2022-12-07) Greewan K.C: Makes it so much easier to track jobs and the details on this extension is very good.
- (2022-12-05) Manuel Casana Venegas: Excellet Tool
- (2022-12-01) Clarence Smith: It makes adding applications to your board a breeze.
- (2022-11-30) Sara W: Really smooth!
- (2022-11-29) Erin Cullison: The extension is the best part! Makes it so easy to save jobs you've looked at.
- (2023-03-15, v:2.0.26) Nancy Lew: Receiving error when attempting to add the chrome extension
I'd like to add your chrome extension to help with my search however I'm receiving an error saying, "Could not move extension directly into profile." Is there a resolution for this?
- (2023-03-09, v:2.0.26) Oli Treadwell: firefox add-on
is there a firefox version of this?
- (2022-12-20, v:2.0.25) Jack Aosewalt: soam
why is every thing marked spam
- (2022-11-15, v:2.0.24) Maria Knaapi: Disabling the bottom right corner pop-up
Is there a way to disable the Huntr logo / pop-up that shows up in the bottom right corner of websites? It's quite distracting, and I prefer using the button in the Chrome extensions bar next to the site URL.
- (2022-11-05, v:2.0.24) office manage 20.2 25: WEB DESIGN INTIGRATED APPLICATION
how can built my own web through actions to assign functions in application
- (2022-08-24, v:2.0.22) Jeremiah Snee: Refresh Links in Job Stage
Added Custom Stage to Job Board, Backlog and can not select as option. Custom Stage is 1st position, Logging out and back in selected Custom Stage by default, but it is still not in list. Other Custom Positions are also not in list.
- (2022-07-19, v:2.0.22) Estela Gomez: BENJAMINGOMEZ
GAFEELCOMANDANTE ELMARA ELPANIN
- (2022-06-29, v:2.0.22) jala Salah: mkioo
- (2022-03-20, v:2.0.19) chris casaus: stop
- (2022-03-17, v:2.0.19) Enoch Tan: Autofill extension
Huntr's chrome extension was working perfectly for me but it stopped autofilling information on job sites abruptly yesterday. I tried a few things such as signing out and back in to chrome, uninstalling and reinstalling the huntr extension, and making sure it's allowed to read site data on all sites, however none of them worked. I'm wondering if you know of a good solution to my issue. Thank you,
- (2022-01-30, v:2.0.19) อรรถพล ทวีทรัพย์: ตรวจสองข้อบกพล่องไห้ด้วย
- (2022-01-12, v:2.0.19) Rosa maria Fabregas: de fotos
como poder ver mis fotos en ordenador
- (2022-01-12, v:2.0.19) Rosa maria Fabregas: quiero ver mis fotos
quiero ver mis fotos del ordenador
- (2021-11-30, v:2.0.19) Elda Sigal: www.docturnos.com.ar dra sigal
entrar en la pagina
- (2021-11-30, v:2.0.19) Elda Sigal: www.docturnos.com.ar
entrar en la pagina
- (2021-04-20, v:2.0.16) Scott Smith: Make more robust
On job listings for Hired.com (which are actually on https://hired.recruitics.com/), it does not recognize the listings as a listing (granted, the listings there are more vague and without company information), but it would be nice for the extension still to read the information and automatically put it in Huntr (I do not even see the extension come up in the corner for listings on that site).
- (2021-03-30, v:2.0.15) James Gentes: Errors in Chrome dev console
Please fix this, very annoying for developers who use the dev console on a daily basis. If I disable your extension, these errors disappear, re-enable it and they come back: Download the React DevTools for a better development experience: https://fb.me/react-devtools DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for chrome-extension://mihdfbecejheednfigjpdacgeilhlmnf/react-draggable.js.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME
- (2021-02-22, v:2.0.12) Bill Stiber: Site hacked
Your huntr.co site has been hacked. It no longer works and it says that its an adult site. FYI
- (2020-12-09, v:2.0.11) Joanna Kowalska: Not able to install the extension :(
I have tried installing the extension, but get the error "An error has occurred - Could not move extension directory into profile". I am using Chrome on a Mac Book Air running OS 11.0.1. I have tried several things, including most of these https://windowsreport.com/chrome-could-not-move-extension-directory-into-profile/2/ but so far without success. Could you help me out? Thanks very much.
- (2020-11-27, v:2.0.11) Jesus Garcia: Delete Board
Hi Rennie I need to delete one of my job boards so it can communicate with another website for a school I am attending - how can I do that?
- (2020-11-26, v:2.0.11) Susana Aguilar: busqueda de fotos
no se como buscar unas fotos de watss sapp en la nube
- (2020-11-20, v:2.0.11) James Seckelman: Huntr Extension Not Working Brave Browser
The icon is not showing up in the Brave Browser and is not showing as an option to show in the extension settings, please help.
- (2020-07-22, v:2.0.8) Min Kim: extension for Google Chrome, but it isn't showing in my browser on the top right
the huntr icon is not showing up in my google chrome toolbar, so even tho your site is grat the extnetion simply does not work
- (2020-07-11, v:2.0.8) Mitchel Roe: Extension
I downloaded the extension for Google Chrome, but it isn't showing in my browser on the top right. I've tried a couple things, but have never experienced this issue with an extension, so I'm reaching out to get help. If I don't see the extension in the browser after downloading it, what do I do to fix this issue?
- (2020-06-22, v:2.0.8) Henry Sanchez: I don't know what fits me - Blogger
I just don't know what fits me for me to earn income
- (2020-06-22, v:2.0.8) Henry Sanchez: Awesome - Best For Job Seeker's
Your search for the best LinkedIn profile tips is over.
- (2020-04-19, v:2.0.8) Francisco Jeronimo Pires Oliveira: como assessar aplicativo zoom no pc
assessa aplicativo zoom no pc
- (2020-04-19, v:2.0.8) Francisco Jeronimo Pires Oliveira: como assessar aplicativo zoom no pc
assessa aplicativo zoom no pc
- (2020-04-17, v:2.0.8) narges nabavi: narges
- (2020-04-16, v:2.0.8) mozafar amani: class room
I dont in the class
- (2020-04-15, v:2.0.8) Alim yousuf: english
- (2020-04-14, v:2.0.8) Roger Malette: oÙ se trouve la porte
Le veux partir
- (2020-04-14, v:2.0.8) رضا مؤمن: تطبيق
ممش عايز ينزل على الحسابي الكمبيوتر تطبيق ادودمو
- (2020-04-14, v:2.0.8) Danilo Gómez: Community contribution through templates
Hi Rennie! What to do when the Job Clipper doesn't recognize a website (e.g. amazon.jobs), and you're a developer? Are you planning to provide something like Telegram Instant View Templates? Cheers!
- (2020-02-17, v:2.0.7) Kyle Haynie: Stopped working after browser update
Recently updated chrome and the plugin is no longer appearing on the screen to add jobs.
- (2020-01-10, v:2.0.7) Dano Dean: am tring for a sweet heart
- (2020-01-09, v:2.0.7) Holy Soldier7: Huntr Chrome extension lost all of my activity!?!
I've been using the Huntr.co Chrome extension for several weeks now and yesterday, when I logged in, all of my saved activity is gone!?! *I tried contacting someone via the support chat, though no response after several days. How do I recover the saved activity? Each time I log in now, I'm asked to create or start using a new board. Thanks
- (2020-01-08, v:2.0.7) warren wright: forms
where to ind Human Services formSA486
- (2020-01-08, v:2.0.7) warren wright: Dept of Human Services
where to find FormSA486
- (2019-03-10, v:2.0.2) M Z: Huntr suddenly stopped working, all my jobs are gone
I just updated Chrome due to hearing of a security issue and now Huntr won't load and all the job info I critically need for jobs I am actively pursuing is just GONE. Help!
- (2018-11-28, v:2.0.1) Andres Rodriguez: Extension blocking interaction of website
When accessing talent.indeed.com on Chrome, the Huntr extension element is overlaying the entire page and blocking my ability to use the website. I have to click the extension on my navbar to deactivate it, but it reactivates as soon as I navigate to a new page.
- (2018-10-15, v:2.0.0) Claudio Pascalis: New permissions to read browsing history
Hi! After updating to 2.0.0 Huntr is asking for the permission to read your browser history. Why is that?
- (2018-06-11, v:1.0.9) Wendy A.: Add a Snapshot Feature
In the add job section: Allow users to take a snapshot of the screen with just a click of a button or key- shortcut. This will be good to store job descriptions that's in the form of a pdf not a link or the web page of links that expires.
- (2018-06-07, v:1.0.9) Christopher Hagmann: Extension prevent rollforguild.com from loading
the site https://rollforguild.com/, which uses server side rendering cannot do the client side link as this extension block it from doing so.
- (2018-06-05, v:1.0.9) Святослав: Добрый день, хотел бы пообщаться по поводу размещения рекламы в вашем расширении
Добрый день! Благодарю Вас за обратную связь. Я представляю рекламную сеть Actionteaser. Мы предлагаем следующие варианты сотрудничества: 1.Создаем блок(и) по заданным Вами параметрам и размерам для размещения в Вашем расширении. Оплата за клики(переходы). Средний CPM 30 руб. 2.Передаем с помощью фида (JSON или XML) список объявлений с информацией: картинка, ссылка, заголовок, CTR, цена клика. Вы можете делать из этого списка выборку для показа в Вашем расширении(ресурсе). Основные требования к ресурсу: происхождение трафика и места показов рекламы. Выплаты производим автоматически или по запросу. Открыт к диалогу с Вами. С наилучшими пожеланиями | Best regards | Bien cordialement Святослав Хижняк, Skype: siteup_actionteaser Traffic Manager at Actionteaser https://actionteaser.ru
- (2018-05-31, v:1.0.9) Tipografia Europa: informação
queria ver a miniserie que deu hoje na sic: categoria 8
- (2018-04-17, v:1.0.9) Ted Sneed: The map needs a filter
Can you make it possible filter the map with certain boards. I don't need to see all the jobs that I received rejections from. I mostly want to use this feature as a way to see where interviews will be and use it to decide on offers.
- (2018-04-17, v:1.0.9) Ted Sneed: Moving jobs to different columns
It would be great to be able to move the job from one column to another with a drop down in the job card. That way I could update the job info and move it to the next column all from the same screen.
- (2018-04-11, v:1.0.9) Karen Ledding: cannot add job to wishlist
i tried 3 times to add a job using the chrome extension and it never appears on my board. Is there a 'save' button i'm missing?