Manage your job search in one place – discover and save jobs from across the web
Manage your job search in one place – discover and save jobs from across the web Search smarter, not harder. Save jobs from any website and manage them on your CareerScore Search Board. - Easily save jobs from any site. - Visually track your progress with the Kanban Search Board. - Keep notes, contacts, and deadlines in one place. - Get recommended jobs and feedback from your advisor. Job Search Save Button can only be used by students from schools using CareerScore.
- (2019-11-30) Laura Timmel: This extension is only available to students who already have an account with careerscore.com, which requires an organization (presumably a school) to purchase to the service. The extension description needs to clarify that it is not available for general use.
- (2016-11-18) Colby Auerbach: Easy to Install. Very User Friendly, I highly recommend.
- (2016-11-18) Abraham Llama: This is a life saver. As a student, I constantly have tons tabs open about scholarships, job openings, and articles related to my goals. More often than not I would close one out and struggle to find it. This has allowed my to categorize and save everything I want to get done and has helped me make sure I do not miss out on an opportunity. And with the curated sources, I know I am never falling behind my peers.
- (2016-11-10) Raphael Roullet: Organizing your learning and saving a resource, whether it's a tutorial or an article, becomes a no-brainer with this extension.
- (2016-11-09) Philipp Groebe: Keep track of all your favorite articles, save some for future reads, share with your friends to spark up conversion. Integrates seamlessly with the platform as well.
- (2016-11-09) Nathali Amaro: Easiest way to keep all the content you want to read or courses you want to take in the same place !
- (2020-11-26, v:2.8.6) Nicolas Ignatiew: Careerscore Chrome Extension doesn't work
I have problems when running the Careerscore Chrome extension. When click on the extension icon to save a job offer, the window on the left ask me to log in instead of displaying the different entry field, even if I am already logged in my Careerscore profile. I couldn't find a way to use the extension...