Prevents the annoying periodic logging out from OWA
Prevents the annoying logging out from Outlook Web Applications(OWA) Instructions: - Go to your Outlook Web Application link and login - Just click the extension button to add a URL to keep sending alive requests every 10 minutes. - It will make sure you stay logged in your outlook and will remember to do so. Github Link: https://github.com/supernova13892/outlook_refresher
- (2020-08-04) Cyriac Kandoth: Does one job and does it well. To make it easier for less tech savvy folks, I'd recommend activating automatically after installation, for all URLs starting with https://outlook.office.com
- (2018-06-25) Sławomir Kuć: Works flawlessly!
- (2020-10-13, v:1.1) Sneha Rani: Contact for details support
Dear Developer, I want to know, this extension help for any website login session out. I want solution for session out, I am using third party website, but its session out . So I want solution for the same.
- (2020-09-25, v:1.1) Luis Parker: OWA keeps logging me off
Hi! I think this happens because when any email or folder is selected, the URL changes. Is there any way to configure URLs that "start with"? I.E.: https://outlook.office365.com/*
- (2020-07-16, v:1.1) Adam Livingstone: Not working
Hi - I'm running the OWA Keepalive and I've given it the website address but it still logs out through inactivity. Using Chrome
- (2019-04-11, v:1.1) Ryan McCabe: How does this work?
In non-technical terms, will this refresh the page, therefore risk losing any unsaved work, or is there some other method that prevents a total page refresh from occurring and risking loss of info entered, but not saved. Thank you.
- (2019-04-11, v:1.1) Ryan McCabe: Change frequency of signals
It would be super helpful if we could configure, per site, how often we want the keep alive signal to occur.