View and manage your movies and series in Radarr and Sonarr directly in the Plex app
- (2018-08-29) Ephellon Grey: Great plugin for checking on shows and movies.
- (2018-01-09) Tyler: It was working great at first, but then it stopped working for no apparent reason. I checked and re-entered my API keys, but it's still not working (there is no icon on the Plex Web interface).
- (2019-09-21, v:1.0.2) Ephellon Grey: Help on Project
Good morning/evening, just wanted to see if you're open to getting help maintaining this extension. If you'd like references, please see "Web to Plex" by SpaceK33z on GitHub--I'm helping on that project as well.
- (2018-11-24, v:1.0.2) Daniel O'sullivan: Emby Support
Any chance of getting this to work for emby as well?
- (2018-01-11, v:1.0.2) Michael C.: Neither service connects
Made all configurations are correct but nothing connects Error retrieving tv shows. Error retrieving movies.
- (2017-12-15, v:1.0.2) Randall Grogan: "Options" Pop-up is empty... can't configure
Running this in Chrome on MacPro, High Sierra. Just installed this extension in Chrome, but the option screen is empty (blank, all white). Nothing to configure. The same is true for another extension (Pulsarr), so this is not specific to this extension. Turned off Pop-up blocker in preferences, no change. Restarted Chrome, no change. Restarted the PC, no change. Any suggestions?
- (2017-08-08, v:1.0.2) Rex Tess: Removed "http://" to work
Removed "http://" and left only the IP and port in the "Plex URL's" box; 192.168.1.1:32400 and nothing else. Movies seem to work fine, but still don't get posters for TV.
- (2017-07-25, v:1.0.2) Detailed instructions
If it doesn't work first time what do I try ??
- (2017-06-10, v:1.0.2) No artwork for movies
I've added mine, movies show up but without artwork