View and manage your shows in Sonarr directly in the Plex app
View and manage your shows in Sonarr directly in the Plex app. - Adds a button to the top navbar to open Sonarr - View and add new shows, update your library within Plex - View active downloads and activity
- (2017-07-25) Where are the instructions. If it doesn't work - then what??
- (2017-04-25) Marco Kalnenek: Great idea, but the 'add series' button doesn't work, so it's more or less useless now.
- (2017-03-22) Shane Windus: Artwork is not working.
- (2017-01-25) Brock G: Doesn't quite work. I have a lot of series. When I view them, it doesn't have cover art, and is missing most of the shows. The add series button does not work at all.
- (2017-01-06) Ken B: Hey Dan, Interesting addon. I found different behavior when using local or the plex/app URLs. For example, all posters were visible using plex/app, but they were all empty when viewing through localhost:port. No matter which link I used, the "Add Series" button did not seem to work. I like the idea here, but why not just use the sonarr channel for plex which already lets you manage sonarr through plex?
- (2018-05-20, v:1.0.6) No body in particular: Its not showing up on my plex
- (2017-07-12, v:1.0.5) Tanner Williamson: Add Series button does not work.
Add Series button does not work. No response is seen. Appears to form injected URLs incorrectly for referenced assets. Sonarr: 220.127.116.1155
- (2017-06-20, v:1.0.5) James Kasyan: Series artwork
Doesn't seem to be working. Is it maybe a problem with sonarr HTTPS urls? image links look like: https://app.plex.tv/web/https:/<My Sonarr FQDN>/MediaCover/213/poster-250.jpg?lastWrite=636324563780000000
- (2017-03-24, v:1.0.5) Need Help
Series Artwork is not working. When I view them, it doesn't have cover art. The add series button does not work at all.