The NetBeans Connector provides deep integration between the award winning NetBeans IDE and the Google Chrome browser.
- (2020-01-15) nimra amin: great
- (2019-12-18) Connor DeZern: The extension wouldn't even open let alone even pop up in the downloads tab never download this.
- (2019-11-11) Kenny Setiawan: ga tau
- (2019-11-01) Jhon Alexis Duque Padilla: Netbeans no reconoce la extensión y cada vez que quiero ejecutar mi pagina debo desinstalar y volver a instalar una y otra vez para poder ver los cambios que voy realizando. Super mala de verdad
- (2019-05-29) Mike Kononovich: Это приложение прекрасно работало с версией NetBeanse от Oracle (до 8). С NetBeanse Apache это приложение не работает
- (2019-04-23) oguz can kandemir: After installation the extension netbeans ide had wanted installation again. Still useless and needs to be corrected.
- (2019-03-26) Roman Kovalenko: Не работает.
- (2019-03-21) Chukwuebuka G. Anazodo: How do i connect it to my netbeans IDE to refresh on save? I downloaded the extension and have not been making use of it
- (2019-03-07) Trần Huỳnh Đức: nhu
- (2019-02-11) Dave van der leek: hij heeft 1 dag gewerkt nu een tijd verder maar hij doet het nog steeds niet meer. ik heb hem geprobeert opnieuw te installeren maar hij werkt dan ook niet.
- (2019-02-09) Nora Clark: Still can't connect to the internet using netbeans using netbeans 8.2.
- (2019-01-28) Diego Santana Juvino: Ótima extensão.
- (2019-01-16) iGotBannedBtc: when i add netbeans to chrome it doesnt let me use it. it doesnt say anything about open netbeans
- (2018-12-19) Ruth Rojas: For me works fine. I want to know if you are updated for netbeans 9? Thank you
- (2018-11-28) Diva Zucker: It doesn't work. using netbeans ver 8.2 and chrome version 70.0.3538. no error message. just nothing happens. I was very hopeful that this extension will make my work more efficient. That's a shame.
- (2018-11-02) Martin Ndegwa: It was Okay but you have to install it every time i want to use it.
- (2018-10-28) Mark Whitcomb: Cannot get debug of a simple 10 line html file, in either Windows 10 running from latest Apache 9.0 release of netbeans or Ubuntu 18.04 from netbeans 8.2 release. Same error every time from both environments. Browser refused to debug this tab. Two completely different operating systems. Installed clean on both pcs a few days ago. Same error.
- (2018-10-17) J M: I can tried to make this extension work with netbeans 9.0 on windows 10 but cannot? When I click run on the netbeans (with connector) toolbar it opens chrome with an odd page: ******/AppData/Local/Temp/blank4572890951369620544.html When I click run in chrome (without the connector) it opens the page correctly as http://localhost:8383/HTML5Demo/index.html
- (2018-09-27) Marcus Nätteldal: Get an error since chrome was updated to a v. 69. "Close Chrome Developer Tools (or any other browser debugger) and try again." I downgraded chrome to v.68 and it works.
- (2018-09-12) I really like this extension. Unfortunately, it appears to no longer work with Chrome 69. I get the following message when running on Windows 7 Home Premium / JDK 8 / NetBeans 8.2: Browser refused to debug this tab. Close Chrome Developer Tools (or any other browser debugger) and try again. I'm not running any other debuggers.
- (2018-08-24) Kanisque Meena: Hated it
- (2018-07-24) Pc Monk: perfect extention
- (2018-07-01) Avinash Kumar Routh: Could be a great extension. Unfortunately you have to reinstall it each time you restart Netbeans or Chrome, making it almost unusable. I hope this bug is fixed soon so that we really use this.
- (2018-06-24) tahir nizamani: it is good exteesion
- (2018-06-07) sagor sarker: emaising extension