Analyses any web page for violations of best practices
Analyses any web page for violations of best practices. This extension helps web developers easily discover problem areas in websites. This is a companion extension for https://www.toptal.com/developers/webdevchecklist
- (2020-12-02) Ferran Buireu: Prácticamente extensión obligada. Agrupa un montón de utilidades interesantes y necesarias que ayudan a mejorar la performance de una web. Excelente.
- (2020-09-28) Dmitrij Sheremetjev: Бесполезно
- (2018-03-24) Ferris: Very helpful! Great checklist for me to double check. Things Done.
- (2017-12-08) Дмитрий Полянский: Нет возможности добавлять остальные пункты (их на сайте достаточно)
- (2017-10-24) Илья Иванов: Отличная программа, открывает глаза на то что не замечал.
- (2016-02-02) Thomas: Does what it says.
- (2015-07-31) João Gaião: Very handy
- (2014-10-03) J Wes: good app, details are great
- (2014-08-24) Etienne Douaze: Very useful plugin to get some idea of potential problems on a webpage and of its respect of best practice.
- (2014-07-07) Edison Lu: Sometimes it does not work.....
- (2014-06-20) putu de: It's useful for me.
- (2013-10-22) Jody Donetti: Thanks Mads for fixing the meta/description thing in 1.6 !
- (2013-10-18) Karim Cossutti: Love it, it would be nice to be able to ignore some parameters tho...
- (2013-06-30) Dennis Itzwerth: Yepp: It always shows a red cross for Meta-Description, no matter which website I visit. Please fix this.
- (2013-06-27) Dan Munday: This is a really helpful plugin. One slightly odd issue that I've noticed: It incorrectly says that I have no meta description on the page. I've checked this and the meta description is there. Is this an issue with the plugin, perhaps I am doing something wrong....
- (2013-06-06) Ian Wright: This looks really useful having just installed it - but it jumps around like crazy when I expand categories. I actually couldn't find the thing I'd just expanded, only to find it'd just moved up an inch. Can you stop the content re-laying out quite so much on expand/collapse?
- (2018-03-15, v:1.8.6) bond for web solutions: Cool, but...
A very cool tool, but.... - I would like to be able to switch some things (checks) on or off - I would like to see more options (perhaps you can check stuff like GTMetrix.com or other SEO analyzers) - perhaps check if Google Analytics is installed - if Google tagmanager is installed - etc. etc.
- (2018-01-03, v:1.8.6) Lee Englestone: False positives with head and header
The extension suggests that I have multiple <head> elements. I presume it is getting confused with the <header> element? The extension would be improved if this were fixed.
- (2017-08-25, v:1.8.5) Can't Understand
how to work this?
- (2016-11-01, v:1.7) Chris Dermody: link to google pagespeed insights doesn't work
broken link: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/pagespeed-insights-by-goo/gplegfbjlmmehdoakndmohflojccocli should now use online version: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/
- (2016-01-04, v:1.7) Ron DeFreitas: HTML 5 Validation (charset) Failure
Tools required that I add <meta content="text/html;charset=utf-8" http-equiv="Content-Type"> but did not recognize that the shorthand of <meta charset="utf-8"/>
- (2014-10-04, v:1.6) Maya Yeung: 點用
- (2013-06-06, v:1.4.2) Thomas Ardal: Fail on meta description
When running the test on a site containing a meta description but no meta keywords, the entire rule fails. Maybe you should make two rules or maybe consider dropping the meta keywords check, cause most search engines announced, that meta keywords no longer have effect on SEO. Great extension BTW!