Provides iframe information when detected on the current page, and allows them to be deleted.
Alerts users if iframes are present on a web page with an extension badge that tracks the number of iframes detected. Provides additional security by giving visibility against sites containing iframes with malicious script. How can an iframe affect my security? See the following explanation of cross frame scripting: https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Cross_Frame_Scripting Pages often utilize iframes legitimately, but proceed with caution if these are used on sites with sensitive information (banking, username/password). The extension allows you to view and delete specific iframes with 'src' tags, and provides information on the 'src'. All iframes detected on the page are able to be deleted.
- (2020-09-23) CYCX GAMING: Very useful extension.
- (2017-11-05) restcure: could use iframe blocker and iframe open-in-new-tab'er
- (2017-03-27) sa30 uikey: like it
- (2015-03-05) Jan Naturlih: This is exactly what I needed! Do not block! Only notify! I do not understand the authors comment that this plugin is useless. Indeed, in its name contains the functionality - to detect!
- (2013-01-20) Alex Sumpfkrautjunkie: A bit useless, because the iframe is not blocked by this extension -> no real security gain
- (2012-07-25) Ben Lei: WHOA SO COOL!!!!!!
- (2012-07-25) Riyaz Faizullabhoy: Works just as described! Low profile and very helpful.