Scrobble music all around the web!
Web Scrobbler helps online music listeners to scrobble their playback history. The extension is developed by a great number of contributors. Join our Discord server: https://discord.com/invite/u99wNWw IF THE EXTENSION STOPS WORKING, REPORT ON GITHUB ONLY: https://github.com/web-scrobbler/web-scrobbler/issues. Supported services: Last.fm Libre.fm ListenBrainz Usage You should click on a notification that is shown when the extension is loaded first time. Then, you should grant access to your accounts. The scrobbler status is shown on the right side of the address bar. Optionally you can enable desktop notifications of now playing songs. You can manually correct the song title by clicking on the scrobbler icon, if the song doesn't get recognized. Just click on the question mark icon and fill correct song info. See the options page for more information.
- (2021-08-03) Rudi Alves: o único que funciona comigo
- (2021-07-14) stardepp: Scrobbelt sehr zuverlässig gehörte Musik von fasten allen Webseiten mit Windows Benachrichtigungen.
- (2021-07-06) Elly M.: Fails to scrobble properly. Tracks show up on the actual last fm page but then disappear. Even when the icon in the bar above sees a song playing.
- (2021-06-29) elixir stay: it says soundcloud isnt supported ://
- (2021-06-17) Adam Sondergard: Says music.youtube.com is not supported. any tips? I'm using the brave browser
- (2021-06-08) Unfilled Flag: No funciona.
- (2021-06-03) lex sol: Its a nice extension, but it picks up random trailers and clips from youtube as "music" and adds them to last.fm. I've had to disable the youtube scrobbling for now.
- (2021-05-06) G T: Been using this for over 1-2 years. It used to be buggy but haven't had any issues in a long long time. I use it for YouTube on PC.
- (2021-04-05) Leandro Luz: Funciona muito bem, sempre usei no Chrome sem problema nenhum. Mas a perfeição só será alcançada quando sair pro Safari. Por favoooor! :'(
- (2021-02-25) Logan: Doesn't work. I get notification for song but on the extension it says service error.
- (2021-02-16) Jesse Hall: Installs to Chrome and asks to check settings only to be told it's not supported, useless.
- (2021-02-01) Tiago Cotrim: Seems to be working well with YouTube Music. :)
- (2021-01-27) Nate Grenko: To quote Todd Howard: "It just works." The only issue is Last.fm's API revoking access (but this is likely Last.fm's fault). I would humbly suggest that the toolbar icon show a notification if this error happens.
- (2021-01-13) Darcy Warms: Downloaded this for Amazon Music mostly and it worked with it for some time but it no longer does. It still scrobbles from YouTube with no issues, but when I use Amazon it will show the music playing on the plug-in but it won't scrobble. This plug-in is definitely a 5 star when its working but this needs to be fixed
- (2021-01-12) Евгений Брю: Все супер! Даже можно менять теги трека и оно запоминает при следующем прослушивании с того же источника.
- (2020-12-28) Kakha Khmelidze: Thanks a lot. It works well for Last.fm so far.
- (2020-12-22) Lolo Réel: Marche super bien et très pratique
- (2020-12-20) Vic Cezar: As vezes quando muda a tag, volta pra tag antiga ai tem que editar de novo, mas de resto, funciona perfeitamente
- (2020-12-19) Douglas Beltrami: Há dois dias parou de funcionar no Chrome! :/
- (2020-12-17) Patricia Angeles: it stopped working for me. :/ i reinstalled but it didn't work. i hope they update this extension soon.
- (2020-12-07) Pierre PRESTAT: It is the perfect reliable app to scrobble my music from Deezer or Youtube to Lastfm.
- (2020-10-31) sage: Pretty Bad Yes, it does work... but its not good. Half the songs I listen to are not scrobbled and there is no place to go back and find them so I can't put them in manually. It still needs quite a bit of work but occasionally it will scrobble so I still use it.
- (2020-10-28) Space Guy Bob Productions: can i scrobble to both last.fm and libre.fm at the same time?
- (2020-10-27) Mischa S: Best scrobbler app *hands down*
- (2020-10-26) Angelo Rena: doesn't work on youtube or youtube music anymore, sadly. but it's a great addon otherwise
- (2020-09-21) Ne Co: Not scrobbling on Deezer. I got this : This website is not supported Web Scrobbler does not support scrobbling from this website.
- (2020-09-20) Gustavo Henrique Klug: Funciona muito bem
- (2020-09-12) Yan Antunes: Uso página web da Deezer e a extensão capta, possibilitando a edição. Funciona!
- (2020-09-11) rufkin: The extension is fine but I think their should be black list for websites that I don't want to track music on.
- (2020-08-25) Fredrik Johansson: Unfortunately can only partially scrobble Amazon Music Unlimited. Some tracks will throw an error with this extension. Even with this problem, it's better than all the alternatives when scrobbling to last.fm.
- (2020-08-24) Pawel Blusior: jest ok.dziękuję
- (2020-08-22) Nico Nii: Лучший скробблер, с вк даже альбомы сейчас засчитывает хотя раньше вроде не работало
- (2020-08-04) graves: I add the extension for chrome then it says it doesnt work on chrome lol?
- (2020-07-04) Jaime Aguilar: It works most of the time and scrobbles virtually everything. This extension is one of the main reasons I still use chrome, but now you can use Chrome extensions on Edge
- (2020-07-03) The Tomatoes: YTM doesn't work
- (2020-04-16) Kotten Hayd: Выскочила ошибка и даже после переустановки не скробблит.
- (2020-04-15) Hovsep: Everything was great, but after the update the scrobbler doesn't seem to work on tab by tab basis, but shows one particular song you started scrobbling in any tab. And that doesn't mean your other tabs won't scrobble, you just won't see the process of it, won't be able to edit, etc. Please return the tab by tab view.
- (2020-04-15) Joshua Doyle: Works good. Has a great feature where you can edit misnamed Youtube videos so it scrobbles the correct song artist/album/song.
- (2020-03-27) nathanist: não ta funcionando com o site "radiooooo"
- (2020-03-18) Brendan Berg: Works great! Only issue I have with it right now is that it seems to struggle when the title of the track has a hyphen in it. Seems to think the pre-hyphen portion of the track title is the artist, and the remainder is the track title. Noticed now that it also struggles with a colon in the track title.
- (2020-03-06) Javier Salinas: Funciona perfecto con Bandcamp
- (2020-02-04) Irish Ethan: Почему не скробблерится трек менее 2 минут? И как это можно пофиксить?
- (2020-02-04) Daniel: The extension is slow, and it sometimes refuses to recognize the track resulting in leaving an empty space in ID3 tags after I removed annoying erroneous tags. I have to add information about the musician manually so it could recognize it. Before this update, it was enough for me to remove incorrect tags in the track, and the extension would do an auto-tagging and auto search without any issues. After this update, the extension has become buggy and partially functional. Please, fix this. [EDIT]: I also noticed that the extension keeps logging me off. I have to sign in every time to authenticate the application with my account. This issue occurs when I close my browser and extinguish my computer.
- (2020-01-20) José Luis Ortiz Osuna: It's almost perfect but PLEASE let us filter specific YouTube channels... Music reviewers and video essays keeps scrobbling simply because they're in the music category and it shouldn't be that way
- (2020-01-17) Dillon Sylvestre: This extension was unreliable for years (before 2018) but has been extremely stable since. Good work devs!
- (2020-01-01) Eddie Gunner: good one, only one minor problem it double all songs i listen, they are scrobled twice on my lastfm why is that
- (2020-01-01) Princesita de Papá: It's very helpful. it support many online music sites but why not Jango? Jango.com it's a great alternative to discover new music.
- (2019-12-23) Innocent Bystander: if you are looking for an easy way to scrobble music from the web to last.fm this does the trick, but is a little clunky with it's tasks. Frequently does not correctly identify the artist of a song on youtube and lists the uploader as the artist, or [personally my biggest issue] scrobbles a lot of things that just plain aren't music. I was wondering if this might be a problem on my end? If there is an easy way to stop the scrobbling of regular youtube videos to last.fm without having to delete them manually that would be great. This review is only a 3 from the clunkiness of the application.
- (2019-11-24) Maria Kozorezova: Been using it for a few years specifically to scrobble from Digitally Imported, but ~last year it stopped working, re-installing didn't help either. Now, after some time, I tried it again and it's finally working!
- (2019-11-19) Илья Паланский: Now it works fine! Thank you Alexey ;)
- (2013-10-21, v:1.22) Scrobbling correction
I think there should be possible to correct artis/title info at every scrobbling. Sometimes the scrobbler just can't manage with the YouTube video title and make it incorrect.
- (2013-10-19, v:1.22) Kurt H: Planet Rock UK
Please would you be able to support Planet Rock (UK)http://www.planetrock.com/player either directly from their website or if not, add support for internet radion player such as rad.io Thanks
- (2013-10-18, v:1.22) Toni Järviluoto: Scrobbling a song multiple times
Probably should add that that happens in youtube.
- (2013-10-18, v:1.22) Toni Järviluoto: Scrobbling a song multiple times
I get double notifications when the song starts and at the middle of song that the song was scrobbled. Also saw 3 scrobbles of the same song even though listened to it only once. And getting the double notifications also.
- (2013-10-16, v:1.22) Матвей Худоногов: Megalyrics.ru
Расширение пишет в строке адреса что скробллинг поддерживается, а песни не скробблятся. Ни на середине, ни в конце. Вообще.
- (2013-10-14, v:1.22) Alexander Martino: Spam and Multiple scrobbles.
Only issue's are getting spammed by notifications of what im listening to 5 times when the next song bregins, and the app rescrobbles the same song more than once, in the middle of the song
- (2013-10-13, v:1.22) Timothy Musson: Definitions
You might, just maybe, want to define "scrobbling" so that people know what the heck your app is supposed to do.
- (2013-10-07, v:1.22) deezer.com
not scrobble with deezer.com
- (2013-09-10, v:1.20) Vũ Dương: mp3.zing.vn
can you please support mp3.zing.vn?
- (2013-09-01, v:1.20) B1RD-HVUS: bug
By using vk.com observed hovering, please fix it! Google Chrome 29.0.1547.62 m