Displays a random first sentence of a book.
Each time you open a new tab a random first line appears on crumpled paper. This extension does this. Nothing less, nothing more.
- (2016-08-28) Harry Long: I really like this extension! wish it included more lines but still great nonetheless
- (2016-05-04) Zac Romick: Cool app! Needs a bigger database of "first lines" though. I should not see repeats within the first 20 uses.
- (2014-09-03) Prakash Yadav: Its all good but could be better if the line could disappear at a press of a button so I can access the shortcuts in the new tab page.
- (2014-09-03) silver lark: Does exactly as promised. May make opening tabs a little too addictive.
- (2014-09-02) Gábor Gyebnár: :)
- (2020-05-06, v:0.2) C W: First Line Not appearing
Hi, just added the extension to Chrome, but only shows blank page and no text.
- (2014-09-25, v:0.1) Charlie Miller: Possible error
Hey, developer. Great extension! I think there may be an error, though. I think you may have misidentified the opening of Anansi Boys as being from Fragile Things. Just fyi.
- (2014-09-02, v:0.1) Ádám Freisinger: Display a first line even when my computer is offline
Store some of the first lines locally on the computer to have one even when I don't have an internet connection.
- (2014-09-02, v:0.1) Ádám Freisinger: When a tab is closed, pop up a last sentence.
Each time a tab is closed, display a popup message that shows the last message of the same book.
- (2014-09-02, v:0.1) Ádám Freisinger: The icons of the most visited sites should remain visible
The extension now takes up the whole screen.