Sends content to added discord channels
This extension is easy to use and supports multiple discord channels. Every added channel can be accessed from the context menu. Just add your discord channel's Web-hook URL and start sending the content to your channel. Now you can also broadcast sharing to multiple channels, Just combine two web-hook URLs with ';' and save it just like other channels.
- (2022-10-20) Noah Tarwacki: This Suck (1) It Doesn't Work (2) When I Tried It Started So Much Lag 1 / 5 Rating
- (2022-04-11) working poi: the function gets disappeared from context menu from April. is it possible to use again?
- (2021-10-28) uwu: ._. I don't what does this extention do..
- (2021-09-21) Ed “liledix4” — old account: This is BRILLIANT!
- (2021-07-10) Amir Musa: Very easy to use tool that does exactly what it says and makes your life easier. Better than other similar alternatives on Chrome Web Store.
- (2021-05-12) Pedro Vale: From 1 to 5 I gave 5 very good!
- (2022-08-07, v:2.1.2) Julian Binstead: not usable
does not appear in context menu in vivaldi
- (2022-04-22, v:2.1.2) working poi: it's unable to use
this function gets disappeared in context menu from April. please have a look for that, thank you.
- (2021-12-04, v:2.1.1) Arch Overlord Lorian: add channel
how to use it? what url should i give?
- (2021-08-13, v:2.1.1) amit singh: installation on chrome
How do we add this to chrome ?