CCTV Monitor is a monitoring tool for your security cameras.
Update: Version 1.2.0 now supports 4, 6 or 8 cam images per tab. This can be set in the advanced settings tab on the options page. CCTV Monitor allows you to monitor your security cameras from within your browser. It now supports monitoring of up to 24 cameras in a tabbed view. Each tab displays 4, 6 or 8 cameras, the tabs can be rotated automatically at a configurable interval. Optionally a description is displayed for each camera in a transparent overlay. Each camera can be enlarged by about 200%. Options are synchronised between browsers so that you only have to configure once. Configuration changes will be picked up automatically and will cause the monitoring page to be reloaded. Added "tabs" to permissions to allow opening the options page from the monitoring page. Example (public) cameras can be found here http://www.cctvview.info/Cameras
- (2019-07-27) Adam Erdosi: It is easy to handle and works and Just this works with my cams.
- (2018-12-21) Al Fitz: It doesn't work. What else can I say?
- (2018-09-25) Anthony Haynes: it all right
- (2018-09-24) Edson gal gal gal: muito bom,recomendo!
- (2018-06-15) Iqbal Ahsan Mahmud: nice
- (2018-05-16) Kumbarakarta Kharisma: Mantab
- (2018-02-22) Paul Peters: funktioniert perfekt, sehr einfach zu konfigurieren
- (2017-12-30) Almar Marcelo: Great idea and works well. Would be ideal if the user could change the size of the boxes, choose a grid 1 as well (so rotate each one individually) and change the refresh rate. Then 5 star!
- (2017-12-23) Vicki Rudd: not working with RTsp
- (2017-12-18) Prashant Biyani: not working
- (2017-11-21) abdullah astar6000: برنامج ممتاز جدا
- (2017-11-20) Zha Zha Binks: TERRIBLE
- (2017-11-13) Shan shanmugaraj: i want
- (2017-10-18) Gerardo Gonzalez: eXCELENTE!!!!
- (2017-09-24) Allen D: still have a blank page ?
- (2017-06-06) Mirza sadiqul: COOL
- (2017-05-30) Chris C: Great idea and works well. Would be ideal if the user could change the size of the boxes, choose a grid 1 as well (so rotate each one individually) and change the refresh rate. Then 5 star!
- (2017-05-29) Dave Dawson: Useless ... can't add cameras ... removed extension
- (2017-04-16) Nick Sangeorge: Doesnt work!!!
- (2017-04-07) gopi Subedi: I was unable to use it. COZ i didn't knew to add the camera. I added the IP but it didn't showed. But also I Guess it is a good one, I hope so.....
- (2017-02-07) AnguBeef: awesome!!!!!!!!!
- (2016-12-10) Geraldan GameTV: <param name="url" value="http://server/cgi-bin/nph-zms?mode=jpeg&monitor=13&scale=100&maxfps=5&connkey=757705&rand=1315270186"/>
- (2016-11-30) Adam Frost: Like it. Works well and does what I needed it to. Display two static IP security webcams and another roaming IP webcam (IP Webcam for android) That is used to monitor 3D printers and CNC machines. Would be nice to have the cameras display in their native format e.g. 16:9 or 4:3 but non essential and easy enough to open the full feed.
- (2016-11-07) вав ааввв: очень хорошо
- (2016-09-23) Arie van Eerden: Great!
- (2020-02-10, v:1.2.1) Bryan Ludington: Hello
I can´t get this app for a reason.
- (2019-01-06, v:1.2.1) 松木紀男: Question
Dear Sir, About question; Is it necessary to use with windows OS ?....for instance, windows 7 or 10 ? Im one of engineer of Japan Norio Matsuki my mail address is " [email protected] "
- (2018-03-24, v:1.2.1) Vinny Priest: camera
is this app compatible with zosi view cameras
- (2017-09-24, v:1.2.1) Allen D: cctv
i have tried every thing ,cant get my camera to show up on my computer screen ?
- (2017-04-11, v:1.2.1) HOW TO ADD d-link 930L
hello, i have 3 ip cams, one vivotek , one foscam and one dlink. The only one that has problems to be added is dlink.. i have used several URLs but it is not possible to see video. ow to add it?
- (2016-07-22, v:1.2.0) giani ilie: cam
cum se instaleaza programul?, pt vizualizare in alta tara ?
- (2016-07-02, v:1.2.0) how do i set up camaras on app
i have two first alert cameras model dwc-400 and a couple more but i dont understand how it works to get them to hook up do i need a box to recieve signal fom camaras first
- (2016-05-06, v:1.2.0) export config
Is there a way to export the configuration in order to import at other person's chrome?
- (2016-05-03, v:1.2.0) Hamza Ghulam Rasool: Web Cam
can i use web cam with this extension .. KINDLY guide me
- (2015-09-19, v:1.2.0) David Do: Would you Clarify?
I'm not exactly sure what the difference between CCTV View and CCTV Monitor is...I have both installed and both seem to have the same setup (minus the "refresh"checkbox and the "CCTV Link" tab; of which the ladder didn't seem to serve much of a purpose for me, probably due to my ignorance) only CCTV monitor looks a little more 'colorful' I don't know which one is better to use! [I have IP cameras set up in my home and am just using the extension to observe them all at the same time as opposed to open each individual camera's webpage] Thanks for clarifying!
- (2015-06-25, v:1.2.0) ALBERTO M. LOMAS: camera set up
I have a CCD camera Model # MC-117 By Strategic Vista Corp. Markham, Ontario. How would I go about hooking it up to work with this app' Albert