An audio equalizer in your browser
Control the sound of HTML5 audio and video with a 10-channel equalizer. Please note that this extension will not work with sites that utilize Flash or Silverlight.
- (2019-09-25) Bob Everett: This extension is MAHvelous! It really makes my YouTube and my IMac 4K Desktop Rock! I have played with a lot of the offered Equalizers but this one speaks for itself. It can make the highs go higher and lows go lower depending on how you like your sound settings! Enjoy it people because I am a major music nut and lover of Electric Blues Guitar artists and this brings everything to life!. My Bose 320 Desktop speakers will make you look around when you come in the room and this Equalizer makes the meal a dessert !
- (2019-04-25) JDS: just searching for acssibleamd wokable equalizer to work wirh Spotify downloads and KODI
- (2019-02-12) Johny Why: seems to break video playback, maybe due to Chromes new auto-play policy
- (2019-01-05) David Lindholm: The only EQ on chrome that sounds like an EQ.
- (2018-12-07) Jan D: No function........
- (2018-11-07) عبد الحميد ابوزيد: ممتاز
- (2018-08-24) jesus enrique molina zerrillo: estoy muy alegre y feliz x esta extension para google y youtube que lindo mis felicidades para el creador
- (2018-06-18) Leon Castillo: Dont work!
- (2018-05-31) Nicco W.: Mehr Presets wären nice, ansonsten. Hamma!
- (2018-05-05) Colin Barndt: It works fine. Only downside is that it doesn't work with Google Chromecast.
- (2018-04-23) Lavonne Ambrosi: Installed, tried on YouTube, found an immediate (and pleasant) difference even with my lousy sound card. Thanks so much!
- (2018-03-12) Douglas Santos: não funciona em alguns sites!!!
- (2018-02-25) Patrice Christian: Seems to work on the first try. I tried it on Shudder, and it worked just fine. I'll revise if something happens and it fails. I do want to add to my first impression. Upon opening a new web page with sound, like a YouTube video, all I had to do is click on one of the equalizer band adjustments and the setting was applied to the current tab. Almost like you have to activate it, if you want it to be applied, and that's not a bad thing to me.
- (2018-02-18) Francesco Nobili: Semplice e leggero. Avrei preferito la grafica nera perchè ho il tema nero installato su Chrome, ma davvero una volta aperto e acceso, ve ne dimenticate che è grigio!
- (2018-02-15) Igor B.: I like this extension, though there is one bug to be fixed. From my observations, when I open youtube videos in new tabs, my current preset is not immediately applied unless I open the extension and try to adjust any bar a little. Additionally, it seems as if embedded YT videos (such as in forums posts) are not affected by EQ, though this is less of an issue as I work around this by simply opening videos in separate tab. I'm a web developer myself (C#, Angular 2+) but I don't have experience with Chrome extensions, so I can help with investigating it if you can't reproduce it.
- (2018-02-04) DarkoAqua: Looks very nice with precise controls, however it does not work :( Sound is the same regardless of on/off switch.
- (2018-01-23) Khron Andros: Una porquería. No sirve para nada. De tan simple ya es hasta vulgar.
- (2018-01-17) John Paul Patton: Does not work with Netflix. I've tried reinstalling, starting browser, restarting computer, nothing.
- (2017-12-23) Doesn't work on my chromebook!
- (2017-12-19) orlando moreno: fino
- (2017-12-16) jay.youji csk: It's Working!!! Sound great and simple to use. Thank you very much.
- (2017-12-01) mrSlake Slake: Doesn't do anything.
- (2017-11-25) El-Shaddai Servicios y productos: simple y efectiva
- (2017-11-10) Bill Switzer: Nice and clean. Love it, but doesn't seem to play nice with soundcloud :(
- (2017-11-09) Sky Cloud: Works great! It didn't work at first, but when I refreshed the page it started working!