Enhances rdio.com with many of the most requested Feature Requests for rdio. View details for full list.
Adds some enhancements to rdio.com Rdio is constantly evolving, if you notice any issues caused by Rdio Enhancer please report an issue here: https://github.com/matt-h/rdio-enhancer/issues Just leaving a review probably won't get your issue noticed. Donate: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=SRNWTE8XDR53Q&lc=US&item_name=Matt&item_number=Rdio%20Enhancer¤cy_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted Current Features ================ * Favorites * Export to CSV * View Unavailable Albums * Playlist Additions * Sort Playlist * Sort by Artist, Album, Song Name, Release Date, Play Count, Reverse, or Randomize * Remove Duplicates * Export to CSV * Fork Playlist * Add playlists to other playlists Changelog ================ v 2.10.3 * Fixes * Fix issue with escaping quotes in csv export v 2.10.2 * Fixes * Fix string issue in escaping quotes v 2.10.1 * Fixes * Escape quotes in csv export [#65] * Fix export of larger than 30000 songs [#66] v 2.10 * New * Show Has Listened in Albums/Stations - Thanks Ryan Nauman * Add artist top tracks to playlist feature - Thanks Ryan Nauman * Scroll to hightlighted track on shared link - Thanks Ryan Nauman v 2.9 * New * Unavailable Albums on Favorites - Thanks nikrowell v 2.8.5 * Fixes * update getTracksInCollection API call to handle large collections over 15000+ tracks v 2.8.4 * Fixes * Handle edge case in which source has no attributes. Thanks @seans23 * update getTracksInCollection API call to only get 1000 tracks at a time to prevent server errors with large libraries
- (2016-03-07) aba azizi: yes
- (2015-12-02) Jimmy Litz: Saved me a ton of work. Thanks very much.
- (2015-11-25) mike fattori: Excellent - great addition to RDIO Thankyou
- (2015-11-24) Mike Totman: This allowed me to export all my favourites, which is important now that Rdio is shutting down. Thanks.
- (2015-11-20) Felix Lau: I'm sure this app is helpful for most people's needs, but I need to export a collection of over 500,000 songs and this extension does not help with that. As Jeff French suggested, I tried entering "600000" in the Start Export # field and all I got a was a blank spreadsheet with not data listed. Can something be done about this? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
- (2015-11-19) Thanks so much this is awesome!
- (2015-11-17) Scott Johnson: nearly perfect. i imagine this will be a popular extension with rdio exiting the game. only problem i seem to be having. i have a collection over 30k songs. it successfully exports two 15k song csv files, and then stops before completing. i'd expect another 1-2 csv files based on my collection size. is this a known limitation?
- (2015-11-03) Zhanna Luchezarova: Hi, I am interested in acquiring your extension "Rdio Enhancer" for a very good price. Please contact me at: [email protected]
- (2015-08-07) Douglas Beachy: Super awesome. My only complaint is that the notifications sometimes get in the way---maybe try moving them to the left side?
- (2015-08-06) Joerg Rings: I was missing essentials functions to manage my curated Rdio playlist - and this extension made them available, and more! Excellent!
- (2015-05-25) misa0075: mmm chido
- (2015-05-20) Christopher Holland: The. Best. Ever. Thankyou thankyou thankyou
- (2015-03-03) Muito bom !
- (2015-02-19) Anirudha Gupta: Not sure how to import the songs back to rdio. tell me and I will update it to 5 star ?
- (2015-01-13) David Stevens: HOLY CRAP! This is everything I've been waiting for...Rdio is perfect now!
- (2014-12-09) Don Scott: Works great!.. Perfect addition for RDIO!
- (2014-10-09) Works great, but not on the new Rdio interface update. Will the extension be updated?
- (2014-10-09) BEST! Thanks so much for the ongoing maintenance...
- (2014-09-15) Wendell Santos: A great tool, the ability to remove duplicates from playlists is a lifesaver.
- (2014-09-02) Willem-Dirk van't Zand: The sorting feature alone got this extension 5 starts, everything else was a bonus! Can't believe Rdio does not have this built in!
- (2014-08-25) Johnny Mitchell: I LOVE IT! THANKS
- (2014-07-24) David Crompton: Hey Matt--the Fork Playlist function doesn't seem to work as it once did--is that correct? Nicely done! An instant must have for all Rdiophiles. Looking forward to your future enhancements. Thanks!
- (2014-07-02) Paitoon Likhitprechakul: Love it! Help me organize my music library. Thank you.
- (2014-06-22) Jeffrey Russo: The level of lock in that the streaming services are all currently getting away with is ridiculous. This extension was a LIFESAVER in exporting my playlists from Rdio. THANK YOU!
- (2014-06-15) Nick Barber: Is it possible that the last Rdio refresh broke the tag albums feature? Because I can't for the life of me figure out how to do this. Any help would be much appreciated.
- (2014-01-28, v:2.5.3) Jenny Browne: Sort by date added
Hello, do you plan to add a "sort by date added" feature? I accidentally sorted my playlist by artist and now I don't know how to go back to having it sorted by date added. Ultimately I'd like to have the playlist sorted by most recently added songs first, which is not an option in the Rdio app either. Thanks! jenny
- (2013-07-16, v:2.5.2) Steven Mahony: Tags Filter
Hi, Great extension, really handy. I noticed that the current version does not filter when I add a tag. Any suggestions. Thanks
- (2012-10-16, v:2.4) Sander Soots: Album sorting does not work
Randmising works thou