Enjoy some visuals while listening your favorite music on YouTube.
1.1.20 - multiple popup style fixes - added Circular visualizer (BETA) - improved on/of behavior 1.1.9 improved animation, added donate dialog 1.1.8 fixed Pop up values in slider show up and break color picker when moused over. -- reported by Jacob Kolb. 1.1.6 stop visualizer rendering on pause -- reported by Cristian S. 1.1.0 New smoother rendering method 1.0.0 New logo Enable/disable 'caps' Added PayPal donation button 0.3.3.6 Added opacity slider Added change colors option. Added change bars count option. Added change bars height option.
- (2021-07-03) RyanLAtoSG: The extension is epic but I give it a 4 star because the visualizer bar is stuck and doesn't go away just stays on screen everytime when i watch a youtube video. The bars don't go away even tho i removed the visualizer pls fix this
- (2021-06-18) sky light: 之前的版本比較好用,改成現在這樣,除了網頁不會在關掉外掛後自己重新整理外也少了之前有趣的界面
- (2021-03-11) Red K: Sorry. Yeah. Tried it on music.youtube.com For the life of me could not find how to open the options menu. The default spectrum visualizer was showing though, and the donate toast too. And the bug with the playback speed when reloading the tab... So again, sorry, bye.
- (2021-01-21) EMR: It's neat, but I have no options for any of the customization that's said to come with it. Whenever I try to edit anything it won't give me any settings options. Only gives me the option to come to this page, Remove, Pin, or Manage Extensions.
- (2020-11-18) thepizzacar pizza: its good and works really well, but it gives me a donation popup every few seconds.
- (2020-08-27) Ben Saadna: Really great visualizer and I even got it to work nicely with music.youtube app. Very nice customization settings as well. Thank You!
- (2020-08-17) David Zajicek: Pretty good, but not that good for music.youtube.com as it only plays on the bottom of the screen where the track title and all the controls are. An option to have the visualiser at the top instead for music.youtube would make this way better.
- (2020-03-25) Janek eN: I was looking for that! Good, old Windows Media player vibe!
- (2020-02-04) Gabriel Gavriil: Very nice and light visualizer. I found it late but I like it a lot. Thank you.
- (2019-11-26) Justin H: Liking this extension, would love to be able to toggle it on and off using keyboard shortcuts
- (2019-07-06) Jimmy Bungalo: it was pretty good but it would automatically go on other videos. if you could make it detect if it was a music video that would be good
- (2019-06-04) Orion Smith: Great work on this fantastic extension! The options page really makes it custom to your mood too.
- (2019-05-05) Parker Isaiah: I like the features available. One problem, though: If you pause a video for an extended period of time, the video will be downpitched. (If you think it's a problem with other extensions, the other extensions I have are Grammarly and DarkReader, just to help you out.)
- (2019-04-29) domino: i love it
- (2019-02-20) Damian Sharma: I love this so much been using it forever now, but i wish you will make it so you can change the variables
- (2019-02-19) Viktor C.: This is an awesome app! It adds a new experience when listening to music on youtube! Definitely would recommend it!
- (2019-02-07) Miner _G: It works well with this extension! https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ears-bass-boost-eq-any-au/nfdfiepdkbnoanddpianalelglmfooik
- (2018-11-06) izzy burgos: for some reason it would mute my songs :\ it worked really well otherwise
- (2018-10-16) TheMardari: Love It!
- (2018-10-16) dubstep dubstep: cool!!!
- (2018-08-16) Philip Shriver: Simple to use, no glitches that I can tell. A nice little extra eye-candy for youtube. I enjoy it while watching music-videos or listening to music on youtube. Definitely a keeper!!
- (2018-08-08) Samartha Venkatramana: AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- (2018-07-23) Se Spies: Does Not work for me One star all the way.
- (2018-07-18) Jaydeep Patel: absolutely amazing
- (2018-03-27) Carson Esch: This is FREE, I have been looking for one for mac forever. Its only for youtube which doesn't matter that much, you have some nice options for it considering its free. I love it and I wish i could donate.
- (2018-02-13) Soumya Khanna: The bars just move to a corner instead of more densely packing the entire screen on increasing bar number.
- (2018-02-02) Peter Siapno: Simply amazing. Wondering if you could add a toggle-able option to make the entire web page a solid color(like black) to see the visualizer without YouTube in the background. Thanks!
- (2018-01-26) Cristian S.: AWESOME, waiting for bug fixes
- (2018-01-02) Hurro Churro: Really cool, would be awesome if I could use it for Spotify and Soundcloud. Your Visualizer has been the smoothest out of all the ones I've tried!
- (2017-12-14) Eli Renzer: thanks its great.. want more control over colors.. plugin support for other visualization... doesn't work when the video goes full screen.. option to dim youtube when mouse doesn't move
- (2017-11-06) Richard Vasquez: It's just bars.
- (2017-06-08) Iana Bancila: Amazing music visualizer. I would like to give 1000000 stars for this extension. Love it!
- (2017-04-30) Zigtronik: Is it possible to make the visualization overlay the video rather than the full page? Another really useful feature would be to change the height, so quiet music does not look boring, choosing what side its on would be neat too. the ability to that is what would really make this usable for more purposes. Compatibility with Magic Actions would help as well. The concept is awesome. A lot of this mimics what others have said, and its amazing to see you replying. Thanks for the extension! I hope you continue working on it.
- (2017-04-19) Koro Sensei: idk what to say, it doesnt work for me, but it seems to work for others so... idk...
- (2017-02-27) Jakob Shumway: It's a wonderful yet simple visualizer. While it doesn't need them, it'd be cool to have a few different kinds of visualizers to pick from or even just more options for this one.
- (2020-10-22, v:1.1.15) ItsOnlyEnigma: Popout option
Works Great and looks really nice, can you add a feature where i can have it in a different window by itself so i can use it with OBS, thanks for reading.
- (2020-10-08, v:1.1.15) 김태훈: It won't turn off.
I want to turn this off while using it, but it doesn't turn off. This is serious! Solve it quickly!
- (2020-08-16, v:1.1.15) Nguyen Trung: It was not work on Edge Chromium browser.
It jus show the popup to turn on or turn off, edit. but nothing to show on screen. It still work well on Chrome. I very like it. Please fix it soon
- (2020-07-25, v:1.1.15) Ajay Nimmagadda: ADD CUSTOMIZATION FOR YT MUSIC SITE
I'm unable to customize the colors, height and stuff om the yt music app/site. I'm not sure if its just me or if its just an option. Please add it.. I'm a big fan of your extension. You'll make my day if you can enable it somehow. Lots of love :)
- (2020-06-26, v:1.1.15) Bruno Santana: Can I relocate this awesome extension?
Hi, This extension does exactly what I need. And it works great in youtube. But it doesn't in music.youtube.com, the audio player version of youtube. The reason is the plugin makes it impossible to reach the bottom bar of the site/app, where are located all the important player buttons. Is it possible to move the extension so it shows upside down, in the page top? Maybe a side-version too, don't know...
- (2020-06-18, v:1.1.15) JPG: Its Working Now Nevrmind
It Wasnt Going Away When I Deleted It But Its Working Now
- (2020-06-18, v:1.1.15) JPG: Difficulties Deleting
I Deleted It But It Wont Get Off My Screen Can You Help
- (2020-05-09, v:1.1.15) Klarissa Tey: Adjusting color, etc
I'm using the extension on youtube music and the visualizer shows up, but there is no where I can change the colors/general settings. Is there a fix to this?
- (2019-11-08, v:1.1.15) Malte Laurids Brigge: what is the option about "caps" for?
As per the title, what is the option about "caps" for? I haven't a clue after turning it on and off. Btw, not a problem but why is 100% on the height parameter not 100% of the video size? Not even sure what it might be 100% of. Thanks.
- (2019-03-24, v:1.1.9) Kimhong Thean: Feature
Can you make it work for other websites? like soundcloud. Thanks in advance!!
- (2019-02-06, v:1.1.9) Miguel Guzman: unable to use options
Hello, I cannot access the options in the extension menu even if i am on a youtube page.
- (2018-07-26, v:1.1.8) AtlasArmorySolutions: options not avalible
I cannot access the options to change the visualizer. Is there something I missed?
- (2018-05-08, v:1.1.8) Alexander Popov: Please, make the same for Google Play Music
I'm listening Google Play Music more often than YouTube, so it'd be nice to have visualizer there.
- (2018-05-02, v:1.1.7) Jacob Kolb: 4k Screen
UI breaks on 4k res. Pop up values in slider show up and break color picker when moused over.
- (2018-03-27, v:1.1.7) Ciel Woods: esc key
it doesnt switch through the bars
- (2018-01-25, v:1.1.5) Cristian S.: Video speeding up
If I pause the video and navigate to another tab for couple of mins, when I go back to resume the video, it resumes with x2 speed. and it can't be restored to normal from youtube settings since youtube shows it's on normal speed. Only solution is to refresh webpage. Please fix this, I really like the extension. Had to uninstall until a fix is released.
- (2017-11-17, v:1.1.5) MrMoonlight O: Symmetry
Hi friend, relly love your visualizer, this is exactly what I was looking for. But i've got one suggestion : maybe you could make the possibility for us to choose the symmetry of the visualizer. For exemple, choosing the low frequences as the center of symmetry would put them in the center of the screen, and the high ones would be on the sides. Right now, there is no symmetry, low frequences are on the left and the more we go on the right, the more we see high frequences. Thanks for reading it, hope you can do it
- (2017-11-10, v:1.1.4) Has to restart to work
After listening to a video, and I select a new one, it makes me turn the extension on and off to make it appear each time I choose a new video. How do I make it go constantly without me having to turn it on and off?