Play YouTube Videos in the Highest or Lowest Available Quality
Auto HD|LQ for YouTube™ is a very lite Chrome extension that forces YouTube HTML5 and Flash players to play videos in High Definition (HD) or lowest available quality (LQ). Some Features: 1. Automatically set the Highest/Lowest available quality for all YouTube videos, depending on the user's choice. 2. Supports both HTML5 and Flash video players. 3. Easily switch the quality type from toolbar-popup. 4. HD is useful where internet speed is high enough to load large videos. 5. LQ is handy where internet speed is low and you just want to see what the video is, and don't want to waste your bandwidth. 6. There is also an option to automatically set the video quality by YouTube (auto mode). Note: to submit Bugs, please visit addon's Homepage and fill the bug report form.
- (2020-02-13) عبدالله ال صادق: ممتاز
- (2018-08-25) Jesus Is Lord: Woow....just woow..... seriously woow....not even Magic can do this...Magic Extension is nothing compare to this...im serious...
- (2018-07-10) oezzimix: The only extension I found that sets the quality to 1080p when the video has 60fps. Nice work!
- (2018-06-18) Sergey Ambaryan: Работает, всё ок!
- (2018-05-20) Matthew Leong: Does have a feature to actually pick a youtube quality. You can only pick highest, lowest, or auto/default. I want an extension that lets me pick (say) 480 as my default.
- (2018-05-08) Viu Viu: Только этот работает и не оставляет auto режим
- (2018-04-04) Alexis: отлично работает!!
- (2017-11-12) Allan Laal: does not stop youtube from automatically reducing the playback quality below HD
- (2017-10-10) Yiiho Ahrii: doesnt work anymore
- (2017-08-19) Mister Irony: esta muy bien y facil , por que es automatico , sin palabras gracias siplemente
- (2017-07-17) Verinaldo Nascimento: muito boa uma das melhores
- (2017-05-23) Shawn Graven: "permissions": ["https://youtbe.com/*/*"], "optional_permissions": ["https://*","http://*/*"] Would be nice to apply the quality before loading a video, rather than just after.
- (2017-05-15) Youssef Cherrouq: I love it when I used it in Firefox, I was glad to find it here in Chrome. I need it to force youtube to the lowest quality possible, this is the only extension that can do that. You can chose any quality you want too. kudos for the developer!
- (2016-09-10) Stefan Travis: Works, but for some reason makes videos repeat about half the time. The "Your Quality for Youtube" plugin doesn't have the repeating problem, but is clunkier.