Add meme text to any image and share it to Imgur
Right click any image on the web and add meme text to it. Upload it directly to imgur. It's that simple! You can then use imgur to upload directly to Reddit, Facebook, Twitter or another social network.
- (2019-08-22) TCCreator7777_5: These meme text memes are very dead
- (2019-01-14) Burned Toast: Im sorry but this thing is T R A S H. I got it b/c i wanted to waste time and i clicked on it, all it gave me were options. its prolly just a virus that wants to get into your computer or something
- (2019-01-13) actually got it t work
- (2019-01-07) Chris C: Works well. Can you add an option to select different fonts? Thanks.
- (2018-10-12) keikai: It's pretty good.
- (2018-06-03) Misti Coe: just a never ending loop back to the info page in the webstore
- (2018-03-04) turtle: It does not work. I have proof that it doesn't work, everyone says that it is not working. Therefore the people that aren't are obviously either a faker. Or a friend or accomplice to this fake Chrome Extension. I may be wrong but it is just my theory. So do not hate on me. I am just trying to do the right thing.
- (2017-11-04) Jeffrey Bacon: All it does is open the Chrome Store link again.
- (2016-07-26) K Semm: It works flawlessly. If it doesn't restart your browser. Now I get get sweet sweet internet karma the easy way.
- (2016-05-31) Àl Wenner: DOESN'T WORK
- (2014-09-21) Александр: [RUS] Спасибо вам! Это именно то, что я искал! Расширение очень хорошее, но я бы хотел что-бы вы добавили возможность сразу нажать Ctrl+c ctrl+v. И сделать обводку текста чуть больше. И что бы создание мема происходило на той же странице, а не на новой. Спасибо большое! [ENG] Thank you! This is exactly what I was looking for! Extension is very good, but I'd like that, would you have added the ability to click directly Ctrl+c ctrl+v. And to make the text a little more than a stroke. And what would be the creation of a meme going on the same page, and not on the new one. Thank you very much!
- (2014-05-01) This app is great. Now I only communicate through memes and my friends hate me.
- (2019-03-25, v:0.1.202) ghggggf
- (2019-02-15, v:0.1.202) Christian Barringer: Copy and Paste
When you copy text and paste it into either of the text boxes, it loses the nice big Impact Bold font. It really squeezes the text.
- (2018-08-19, v:0.1.202) James Bailey III: multiple pics
If there was a way to put 2 or more pics in one or to make a comic strip of memes that would be Great!
- (2018-02-15, v:0.1.202) ingveon ic: personal pics
I want to change contrast on some pics as watermarks for memes. To do that I have to download them. But I can't use this app unless the pics are posted online. It's my main complaint. Some pics are just too dark or busy to make memes with.
- (2017-10-18, v:0.1.202) where?
where do i go to see the memes i made
- (2016-12-31, v:0.1.202) Kristina Nadle: my meme fell and it cant get up
i cant open the app
- (2016-04-27, v:0.1.202) :D
- (2015-07-27, v:0.1.202) White Horse: not makes memes
never can add meme text in the picture as the way u say how to do.
- (2015-03-16, v:0.1.202) Gina Sackrider: It's not on my apps list
I went through proper "add to chrome" steps and your app it's self is showing "added to chrome" however it's not showing up on my apps list or page and I cant open it at all through your app like I didn't add it in the first place.