Access your Hulu queue right from the toolbar! A badge shows you if you have anything to watch right now.
Qulu lets you easily access your Hulu queue, right from your toolbar. Get notified when you have new shows to watch, delete old videos and start watching the one you want in just two clicks! Qulu adds a button to your toolbar that will display a badge with the number of videos in your queue. Click it and a popup will open with the list of your videos, ready to be watched! You can also do a bit of house-cleaning and remove videos you don't want to watch anymore. Even better, you'll be warned when videos are about to expired so you can finally make the time to watch them before it's too late. You can also get desktop notifications when new episodes arrived!
- (2015-12-21) Jose Medina: luv it
- (2015-12-05) M S: works like magic!! best way to watch two programs at once
- (2015-06-06) Miltius: It was okay but having problems with it. The concept is awesome but if I try logging into Hulu, the extension doesn't detect I'm logged in and is just stuck with the "Click here to login" on the extension... I really wished it worked :(
- (2015-02-20) Stuart Moore: Awesome. Great work and great dev.
- (2014-10-30) robert shaus: very good
- (2014-10-13) Fredie T.: i love hulu plus,it is very helpful thanx very much... ;-D
- (2014-09-22) Randy Reitman: nice way to delete things you really don't want, and watch quickly those you like on your pc.
- (2014-08-16) Noe villa: i like it
- (2014-08-10) Paper Boi: There are still a few kinks here and there but nothing too major. All in all I'm enjoying this extension quite a lot.
- (2014-06-01) Elad samuel aviv: I loved it, great to know about new episodes and having them added to the queue. I gave it 4 stars and not 5 because it recently stopped working for me and i cant find an email for the developer. :( update: fixed it by messing about cluelessly in the "generated background page" thing
- (2014-01-24) Alex Santa Maria: Great extension! I've had no problems.
- (2012-12-06) Cool.
- (2012-12-05) Boris Henriot: I love to automatically see that I have new shows in my queue.
- (2015-10-21, v:0.7.5) Jessi Overton: "Your Hulu queue is empty"
I just installed Qulu on a different computer. I'm logged into Hulu, but it still says that my queue is empty. Was working fine on the other computer. Any ideas? I am NOT using Watchlist (as far as I know since I changed nothing between computers).
- (2015-06-13, v:0.7.5) D: Not warning of expired videos?
Hi the description says that you will get warnings when a video is expiring. I have a few on my queue that are and I don't see an warnings.How does this functionality work? Thanks
- (2015-04-04, v:0.7.5) Joanne French: Adding to qulu
I have Hulu plus on my chromebook 14. I just added Qulu because I had previously changed to watchlist and I prefer the Queue. I can't seem to figure out how to add shows to Qulu - I went through the recommendations and checked shows I'm interested in, but it still says my queue is empty.Thank you in advance for solution you may have.
- (2015-02-20, v:0.7.4) Stuart Moore: Watchlist
Are you going to update for Watchlist? I enabled it and didn't realize it got rid of the queue with no going back.
- (2015-01-18, v:0.7.4) Kristin Johnson: problem with the queue
I just added 3 new shows directly to hulus queue but its not showing up on the qulu..what am i doing wrong?
- (2014-08-10, v:0.7.4) Paper Boi: Opening on Hulu or new/blank tab
Is there a way for Qulu to recognize when I'm on a blank tab or on Hulu to open in that particular tab rather than create a new one? I know it's not that big of a deal but I'd like for it to be implemented. Loving the extension by the way.
- (2014-06-27, v:0.7.4) Paper Boi: Notification bug
I keep receiving a notification for this episode but I have no clue why. It's been in my queue for a while and it's not an expiring episode. It doesn't happen too often but it's notified me 2-3 times in the span of four days. http://www.hulu.com/watch/35654
- (2014-06-15, v:0.7.3) Paper Boi: Bugs
Shows/episodes appear out of order. Newly added episodes show up on the bottom of the list or a completely random spot. When deleting an episode the list counter behaves as if a new episode was added. If more than 1 episode is added the list counter has to be pressed multiple times (usually how many new episodes are added 2 clicks for two episodes etc.) to be greyed out.
- (2013-01-21, v:0.3) Lee Stearns: Options
This extension is a great idea and does pretty much what I would expect. It would be nice if there were a couple of options, though. I have a lot of shows in my queue, and the way it displays them now it's the older shows that I'm not as interested in watching that show up first. I would like it if I could change the sort order, or maybe arrange by show like I can on the Hulu site.