Adds queue feature to Youtube. Unlike the current Youtube queue/playlist, this allows you to build your own queue on the fly.
Youtube Queue! Add a queue to the bottom of Youtube that you can build as you like. Features: Easily add any video to the end of the queue. Insert to play video next. Delete video. Clear queue. Control queue. FAQ Q: How is this different than the current way Youtube does queues. A: Instead of being limited to predetermined mixes/queues/playlists, you can build your own on the fly.
- (2017-09-09) Bryan Stark: Works the way it is described but please developer add a way to save the list to a URL. - Doesn't work on new Youtube design as of Sep17
- (2017-08-04) Sune Amstrup: Doesn't work.
- (2017-03-10) Leo Selivan: It's funny how Google asks me to ADD it to my Chrome before leaving a review - the only reason why I want to write a review because I've just UNadded it from Chrome. The app does ..well... nothing. Big black bar at the bottom of screen which was absolutely empty. Where's the queue?? Goodbye!
- (2016-11-17) Leonardo Garcia: No reproduce la cola automaticamente y no puedo mover elementos dentro de la cola, y no tiene en cuenta los videos que se adicionan cuando dice ver mas.
- (2016-10-05) Keine chance videos in die Warteschleife einzufügen. Funktionalität = 0
- (2015-10-27) Neu rochrom: Does not allow searching, or adding search results form another tab (or even the current tab for that matter). Autoplay does not work so it's useless. Like the idea with the bar at the bottom. This seems to be a prototype not a working extension.
- (2015-10-03) Ben Durrans: No auto play to next video or queuing up from a different tab, without refreshing. So it wasn't hugely useful.
- (2015-09-11) Jeremi Świerczyński: Add-to-que icons doesnt appear over videos loaded later (with "show more" button).
- (2015-05-29) Bas van der Veeken: It looks like it does not work anymore. Probably because of the Autoplay, even if it's disabled. I loved the "queueTube" extension, but that one isn't working for a year.. Please fix! :)
- (2015-04-19) How do i add videos to the queue?
- (2015-04-18) Can't save playlist, this should be a thing
- (2015-02-22) Łukasz Marciniak: No instructions
- (2015-02-12) Sasha Sosin: Awesome extension! Just what I've been wanting. Queue on the fly. You should probably change the "down arrow" icon into just a "v" icon. It kinda confused me because I thought it was a download button.
- (2014-12-08) Wesley Phillips: I like it, but the bar at the bottom of the screen is just too big and clunky... maybe you could may is thinner? But works exactly like I wanted it to.