Add sounds to events triggered by user in Chrome, like switching tabs, etc. They can be manually disabled.
I created this extension to energize the experience of browsing the web. It adds sound effects to user triggered events like creating and closing tabs, switching tabs, scrolling, navigating back and forward, etc. All the effects can be manually disabled by clicking the extension icon. I am working on adding much more nicer sounds. This is my first extension, so please leave feedback for future versions. Thank you for checking out the extension. Contact me by visiting http://sivasuthan.com.
- (2019-10-02) pokey the bean TV: when i wanted to stop it it wold just re check it foo one star
- (2019-02-25) Kamandra Black: when i toggle more sounds it won't persist. also add custom sounds that would be nice.
- (2018-11-04) Grumpy Taffer: So an entire extension for only 5 sounds and I can't even add my own sounds
- (2016-12-09) Ayman Ahmed: It's a great sound tool but yet it consumes memory.
- (2016-10-29) KlutzyNervus 1: it needs a shutdown sound
- (2016-10-08) Lee Mag: 希望能自定义音效文件 弹出菜单没有声音，希望添加声音
- (2016-08-21) Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!
- (2017-07-04, v:1.2) Winn: Customization
I want to be able to customize the sounds that play on any action, otherwise great addon!
- (2016-05-16, v:1.2) List
Is there someplace I could find a list of all the sounds, instead of just the discovered ones? If not, then I guess this is a suggestion.