Notifies you when an invasion occurs on Toontown Rewritten.
Features: - Desktop notifications when invasions start and end - Notifications are visible from any program you're using (make sure Toontown is NOT in full screen mode) - Pin invasions to the top of the list for quick checking - Filter notifications by the cogs you want - View all invasions going on in TTR - Easily identify the type of cog invading by its picture - Tracks how many cogs are left in an invasion - Gives a rough estimate of how much time is left - Ability to disable notifications - Ability to change how often invasions are updated Also available for Firefox! Changes: 1.3.2 - Added a way to have an overlay (very beta, look at the Settings tab). Fixed a bug with the filter. Added filter option for v2 and Skelecogs of any type. 1.3.0 - Improved time prediction algorithm. Added the ability to pin invasions to the top of the list for quick checking. Improved font readability. 1.2.5 - Added hour indicator. Changed invasion list to be sorted by time remaining. 1.2.2 - Added more tweaks for outages. 1.2.1 - Added more fixes during API outages. 1.2.0 - Hopefully made the tracker more reliable during API outages. 1.1.2 - Fixed bug causing invasions to end late. Added indicator when the API is down. 1.1.1 - Quick update to fix the image for a Two-Face. 1.1.0 - Changed the look and improved the ETA. Added a link to copy invasions to the clipboard. 1.0.6 - Added cog filter for notifications. 1.0.5 - Fixed issue with some cog names. Added rough ETA on when invasion will end. 1.0.4 - Changed look and add optional notification sound. 1.0.3 - Embiggened the font sizes to make everything more readable. Added total cog count to interface. 1.0.2 - Made the popup reload automatically 1.0 - Initial release
- (2019-02-13) Chub by: this is really cool i love this game online games are amazing for me. this is the best online game i've ever played!
- (2018-03-10) Amber Milkovich: It was amazing
- (2018-02-17) Brody Bannon: Idk how to play and it's really confusing so I rated it a 1 but maybe that will change once I figure out how to play this but other wise it's 1
- (2018-02-07) niyah fun: I want to play the game and they need to put the game on here
- (2017-10-18) JadenFarandola: helps
- (2017-10-03) Ashton Sturgis: LOVE IT!!!!!!
- (2015-12-29) matti kraut: yes i loved it
- (2015-12-28) Paula Medeiros: :P
- (2015-12-20) Vanilla the Vampire Bunny: It's nice to see innovative content like this even on places like the chrome store, best known for ripoffs of popular video games and generic coler schemes that cost money, This is content that this site needs.
- (2015-12-12) PandaLove2: it's amazing and so useful everyone who plays toontown rewritten so download this app
- (2015-07-19) Stacks Gilo: it helps alot
- (2015-06-01) Nachelle Bell: works perfect! Just like it is supposed to!!!
- (2015-04-15) Haseeb Rehman: Really nice and useful, that too you can choose only one cog to be announced on the Overlay app. But to make it better, why not let us not choose one, but how much we want, whether it's two different cogs, or all of them.
- (2015-03-13) Smacky Lemons: omg i love this thing iy helps me so much
- (2015-02-23) Erik Jesenovec: love it so much so useful gonna use it all the time btw who cut the big cheese?!?!
- (2014-11-21) Moritz Erhardt: I would like to filter by 2.0 cogs !!!!
- (2014-11-16) TheToontownDog: It's a great app.
- (2014-11-08) Meagan B: I love this but it doesn't pop up when I'm in Toontown so it's kind of useless. It says it can be viewed from any program but it doesn't. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong but I'd like it to show on my toontown window too.
- (2014-10-19) Sir Tezza: Really great work I use this a lot. One request is to be able to be select for notification of V2 cogs (any type) and Skelecogs (any type)
- (2014-10-12) Amandeep Singh: Everything is perfect keep up the amazing work
- (2014-09-29) Lord Fatality: The only thing I would say you could add would be the ability to customize the Notification sound. The one it has is cool, but kinda loud and obnoxious. Other than that, gets the job done! Nicely made!
- (2014-09-28) Jaspy: Awesome, gets the job done.
- (2014-09-15) Kaleb F: This is amazing and helps me find invasions very quickly. A little slow to update, but if you're in that district you will see. 5 stars!
- (2014-07-24) Justin Oni: Super sick
- (2020-05-18, v:1.3.2) Dorinda Curbelo: toontown rewritten
i cant get on to the game every time i try to play it it tells me to choose an operating system to start.... i´m not sure how to do that exactly. what should i do?
- (2019-08-22, v:1.3.2) Maria Lakatos: geting on the game.
i don't Rnow how to get on the game.
- (2019-01-09, v:1.3.2) Hannah Ouellette: ???
How do I use this?
- (2017-11-16, v:1.3.2) Chris Brown: frickin anyoing
i want it deleted
- (2017-10-17, v:1.3.2) Jane Lazarev: Toontown
I can't get it to download is it Linux cuz I press it, it downloads thin I try to play it then it keeps saying 'This file is not supported go to the chrome web store'
- (2017-06-16, v:1.3.2) Denise King: PLEASE HELP
Can Not Delete or Remove this app
- (2016-11-09, v:1.3.2) ugh
i want it deleted
- (2016-07-10, v:1.3.2) Mary Frazier: overlay
when i try to do overlay it is stuck behind my toolbar at the bottom of the sceen what do i do
- (2016-05-30, v:1.3.2) Alessandra Maddalena: Toontown
i dont know how to get into toon town or what runs it is it windows download os download or linux download PLEASE HELP I REALLY WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME!!!!!!!!
- (2015-08-06, v:1.3.2) Nicole Vinson: Notifications outside Chrome
Can this notifier still provide notifications if chrome is closed on my computer? Or does chrome have to be running for it to notify me? Also, would it be possible to add text notifications? I would love to still get notified (especially for certain cogs I've been needing) when I am away from my computer!
- (2015-08-04, v:1.3.2) Cosmic Vastayan: windows 10
please give support for windows 10 i'm not sure if its a bug but when i upgraded i couldn't use this i love this extension and i have already tried uninstall and reinstalling the extension rebooting my computer etc please release a bug fix for this thank you!!!