Scrobbling YouTube music videos to Last.fm
Simply scrobble watched YouTube videos into Last.fm with this extension. Automatic scrobbling takes place 4 minutes after a music is played or at the end of the track if the track is less than 4 minutes. You can also manually scrobble the currently played song by pressing the count down label. Using this extension you can also like or dislike YouTube songs without the need to open the actual Last.fm website. Note that to prevent unwanted scrobbling, the extension pauses the count down when the song is paused. Also, the scrobbling label, as well as the like button, only appear if you are on the "Music" or "Entertainment" categories.
- (2020-03-09) Yellow Duck: yeah, it doesn't scrobble, even though I've changed settings
- (2019-03-05) Peter: Funktioniert. Damit alles klappt bitte beachten: Chrome muss aktuell sein, Youtube muss neu geladen werden. Bei mir hat es ab dem zweiten Titel funktioniert.
- (2018-07-17) Lukasz Wasylewicz: swietnie dziala :)
- (2018-07-11) Stephan Methuselah Clark: it sucks and refuses to work on you tube
- (2018-05-26) Isaac García: I love lastfm. a common place to say: "former was better" but yesterday were better for find new music.
- (2018-02-08) Ludovic Flender: Does not work
- (2018-02-08) Алексей Кузнецов: not work
- (2017-12-16) Stanislaw Stasiak: Slimjet Browser - It's not working in. There is no notification about getting API key from last.fm, just no way to configure it.