Add Youtube songs into your Spotify Playlists
Found a great song on YouTube? Loved every song in a 3-hr long mix? Here is your lazy 3-click solution to add them all to Spotify! This simple chrome extension allows you to easily add currently playing YouTube song on to your Spotify playlist of choice. * Choose the songs you loved most and add them to one of your Spotify playlists * Create new playlists on the fly We made this mostly out of frustration of having to Copy-Paste every song into Spotify. We would love to hear your feedback on making this even more epic! Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] Changelog: v0.5.2 Improved search of popular music v0.5.1 Continued on Parsing improvements. Technical changes for testing v0.5.0 Fixed infinite login bug Parser Enhancement Revamped User Interface v0.4.3 Spotify API bugfix Pass in auth: true for searching Spotify tracks Remove overly complicated Facebook iFrame structures Remove server components and have a simple mailto contact form v0.4.2 Youtube API bugfix Updated youtube api to retrieve title and description v0.4.1 Minor UI improvements: Facebook message success/fail moved to status bar instead of inside iframe v0.4 Facebook Integration: Auth flow for Facebook done similar to Spotify client flow DNS registration for http://youspot.website SSL certification through Comodo https://youspot.website Allow text input in report submission v0.3.2 Bug fixes: Youtube videos that do not parse now show empty list rather than "Please select a YouTube tab" message Removed parsed songs that spotify couldn't search from UI Playlist add now shows correct number of songs Other minor improvements v0.3.1Server Setup: Running NodeJS, ExpressJS and MongoDB in a dedicated server API calls for reporting faulty urls and viewing song details v0.2 Beta test begins: Improved parsing Improved auth flow Remove duplicate tracks Create Playlist feature added Refactored code v0.1 First web store upload: Moved all web server code to chrome extension Auth goes through chrome extension native implementation Auth token remembered for 1 hour and auth flow does not ask for login every popup load Parses most Suicide Sheep and related Progressive House mixes' description tag that contain "artist - track" template
- (2021-12-09) seigne: Great extension. Not perfect, but it's definitely better than transferring every single one from a youtube video to a spotify playlist. Plus, it's not limited to youtube playlists, it can track songs from videos too ^^ highly recommend,
- (2021-11-15) Mathéo Martinez: It have been 2 hours since i try to add a song from youtube to spotify, Taken less than 5 minutes to be able to add more than 10 song. Best extension of all time.
- (2021-10-30) asmo: i cant get it to detect the songs, 'no songs found" on any song i play
- (2021-10-10) It says that "no songs found", however the song was playing and the app wasn't detecting it. Song link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m2zUCsFrfY&ab_channel=UmutBerkB%C4%B0NG%C3%9CL
- (2021-09-06) Christopher Karle: IT DOES NOT WORK
- (2021-09-03) Tim James: Thank you! Very useful for a music lover like me :)
- (2021-07-27) ɱŏĥặɱěd ặł ĥŏwśł í: ♥
- (2021-01-05) Charu Zarma: Nice and easy to use extension. I use it daily to discover music on youtube and add it to my Spotify playlist :)
- (2020-11-18) Amrita Sukumar: Very useful chrome extension. Helps me to add music to my Spotify playlist. I love it.
- (2020-08-22) Zsuzsanna Vári: Cool extension. 😎 Some kind of automation (e.g. export / import / move) complete playlists from YouTube to Spotify would make it even better. Yet it works fine as it is now, I can totally recommend it for everyone with both YouTube & Spotify accounts.
- (2019-08-02) Alejandra Mendez: Tremedo virus donde abre, abre y abre pantallas sin hacer nada. Malisima extension y no se como quitarla.
- (2018-11-17) Lukas Kühn: Ali Haydar Güleç
- (2018-11-17) Cristina Marchetti: Ali Haydar Güleç
- (2018-11-17) Justus Dietrich: Ali Haydar Güleç
- (2022-07-30, v:0.5.3) I F: unable to dowload due to "This extension works only if your current tab is a YouTube video"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiIlJ0fr8NU not sure what I have done wrong
- (2021-12-08, v:0.5.3) R Orr: Getting Started
First time user. I click on the YouSpot Extension and get the message "This extension only works if your current tab is a you tube video". It is on a youtube video so I don't know what I'm missing.
- (2021-09-20, v:0.5.3) Kas Witana: Extension forgets login details
Hi, this is a great extension. My only issue is that it 'forgets' my Spotify login details. Any ideas?
- (2021-04-16, v:0.5.3) Gonzalo Diaz: It doesn't work with some videos in youtube
For instance: I try to download this song from youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPEjfbGzlZ4&list=RDMPEjfbGzlZ4&start_radio=1 I get the message in red "No songs Found"
- (2020-12-22, v:0.5.3) Nathan Sage: unable to add youtube songs
I'm unable to add youtube songs to my spotify playlist. I'll be signed into both, have a song playing on youtube, click on the "add to Spotify" button, and then it'll display in red "no songs found". I use Vivaldi as my browser and I'm on windows 10 too, if that helps. I sent an email with a screenshot of my problem to YouSpot's gmail and never got a response. Please help asap! Sincerely, Nathan