Make Spotify playlists from Songza playlists
Songza2Spotify allows you to download entire Songza playlists into Spotify. Click "Open Current" to open the current song in Spotify and "Open All" to open most of the songs in the playlist in Spotify. FAQ: Q: How does it work? A: Songza2Spotify works by repeatedly sending requests to the Songza API to get the next track and then sending that info to Spotify. Q: Does clicking "Open All" download the entire playlist? A: No, after a point Songza starts rate limiting the API requests. However, most of the time it will download anywhere between 40 to 100 of the songs in the current playlist. Q: How can I contribute? A: Songza2Spotify is completely open source and can be found at https://github.com/alokedesai/Songza2Spotify
- (2015-09-05) Cyrus Chen: Very straightforward and a joy to use months ago. Hasn't been working over several versions of Spotify updates over the past months. aloke.desai, any chance we can get an update? Either way, I appreciate your work! Thank you.
- (2015-06-29) S Gregorich: Hmm. Click on 'Open Current' and the track (and its album) shows up in Spotify. However, click on 'Open All' and Spotify lauches, but the Songza playlist does not appear in Spotify--neither as a Spotify playlist or as a list of tracks in the queue. :(
- (2015-05-05) Cami Blanch: Spotify opens up, but the playlist/music doesn't start playing and the playlist isn't saved on my sidebar of playlists.
- (2014-10-20) Saahil Desai: Great app!
- (2014-10-09) Tyrion Lannister: it worked well, except for some playlist
- (2014-10-06) Dilip Rajan: Incredible tool - it just works! I love having ability to export Songza's well-crafted playlists for Spotify so I can save songs and customize the playlists.