There are no uninteresting facts; only uninterested people.
An extension that is aptly named - it will provide you with facts, nothing else. Fascinating facts from all areas of human knowledge, a new one each day, guaranteed to educate, amuse and inspire office conversations. If you are looking for mere factoids or random statistics, this is not for you. Upon installation, the extension will add a small browser button. Clicking it will produce your daily fact. It will never offer its knowledge unless you click the button. You can click the button as often as you like, but a new fact will only appear overnight. Each day has its own fact, like a calendar.
- (2020-03-14) Ivelysse Velez: I loved it until I no longer got facts and it just kept saying null
- (2018-05-04) Meesha S: I really love it, but it hasn't changed for the past four days and I really miss it...I hope this can be fixed as soon as possible! :)
- (2016-09-08) These are not random facts like other extensions... the facts simply interesting and doesn't show up on tabs to ruin your theme
- (2016-03-29) Mike D: A very entertaining extension. I only suggest you adding citations for the facts to make them more trustworthy or to find more info on the subject.
- (2015-04-05) Srinivasan Ramachandran: it doesn't show the conventional "cliche" facts.... every fact is unheard and interesting. LOVED IT!!! :-)
- (2015-03-12) TeletubbiezTV: Zábavné, každý den když dělám práci na pc tak s vzpomenu na fakty a jdu se podívat
- (2014-12-02) Don Travis: Fun and intelligent facts that always make me want to learn more about the daily subject. Wonderful app!
- (2014-03-17) Dustin Johnson: It's interesting, but for some odd reason it won't give me any other facts except for the very first one.
- (2013-02-02) Andreas Maurissen: Very well made. I enjoy it a lot.
- (2012-12-28) The Great: I love this app, it is a great addition to every morning, and i love sharing my random facts of the day with 'interested' people
- (2012-10-03) Tanda Sendai: great facts. five stars.
- (2012-09-24) Jakov Kirznev: Great stuff. Can't wait to read the new one each morning. Very pleasantly surprised by this.
- (2012-08-26) Emma Johnson: These are surprisingly intelligent. I enjoy it a lot. It's a simple implementation, but it works, and the content is really good.
- (2012-06-02) Dan Rogers: I love this app! One fact a day is enough to keep me coming back every day, especially when they're such interesting ones. Not just the same thing you find in a hundred other apps. Does exactly what it says, how it says!
- (2012-04-27) taylor edwards: I was excited by the idea of this app and hoped for something fun. I hope it will be soon. It displayed 1 fact. and then wouldn't go away. I could find no additional info or figure out how to get more facts. Maybe I'll check back later.
- (2019-06-26, v:0.33) Parmjot Singh: Apostrophe
After every fact an apostrophe appears, please fix this.
- (2018-05-07, v:0.33) Chua Poh Yang: Font
STOP CHANGiNG FOnT!
- (2017-01-24, v:0.33) Customer Services: Only shows one fact
It only shows the one fact, even the next day it is still the same fact
- (2015-10-11, v:0.33) Евгений Подовинников: What about partnership?
Hello! I would like to talk with you about the possibility of acquiring your extensions. Please contact me at: [email protected]
- (2015-09-18, v:0.33) Jo Burns: Faun Facts
Says it downloaded to Chrome. Where? I cannot find it.
- (2015-04-05, v:0.33) Srinivasan Ramachandran: I love you
Title says everything :-)
- (2015-02-17, v:0.31) K Kopelman: Gummi Bears
Your fact about gelatin made from pigskins not bein kosher is not true. I used to make gelatin and every year the rabbi would come in and and grant us kosher status. The reasoning is that if there is a part of the process that would make the skins unappealing to animals it was OK.
- (2014-08-26, v:0.30) John Stewart: not working
leaf icon stays green and doesnt have a fact when clicked. only a small, blank, white box appears when the leaf icon is clicked.
- (2014-01-18, v:0.27) Andy Terhaar: Not-So-Fact
Just wanted to let you know something regarding today's (1/18/14)fact,regarding the Mpemba effect. It caused me to look this up to learn more & I found out that this is entirely anecdotal & there has been no conclusive proof that this is actually possible. The wording ("Contrary to intuition, warm water can freeze faster than cold water") makes it seem like it is definitely true. Just wanted to let you know :)
- (2012-07-04, v:0.21) Jeremy Cummings: Revisiting
I love this extension, but I find one small problem with it. There is no way to bring up knowledge previously skipped. If you accidentally click the button without reading the fact, or are unable to or forget to check the fact of one day, than is there no way to revisit it?