There are no uninteresting words; only uninterested people.
An extension that is aptly named - it will provide you with words to increase your vocabulary, nothing else. Each day a new word, including its definition and an example sentence. Our words are neither exceedingly narrow technical terms nor dazzling but largely hypothetical, like a word for a fear of cupcakes for example. They are proper English words that you theoretically could (although depending on your current audience not necessarily should) use in everyday conversation. Upon installation, the extension will add a small browser button. Clicking it will produce your daily word. It will never introduce itself unless you click the button. You can click the button as often as you like, but a new word will only appear overnight. Each day has its own nugget of vocabulary, like a tear-off calendar.
- (2017-07-27) E. Groeg: The best of its kind. Has some really interesting words for you.
- (2013-10-21) Marco L.: I feel that it would be more amazing with a history log that tells you all of the words you have seen.
- (2013-06-13) nagol1000: Thank you! Just what I was looking for.
- (2013-01-29) Geert Wiese: An extension replete with effulgent acumen - or something like that. :D
- (2012-09-24) Sandal Tenley: Most of the words I do not know, but with each one I feel that I should. An eye-opening extension. Good stuff.
- (2016-04-25, v:0.33) Funny Pictures
You should really make a funny picture of the day button. I would definitely get it.