Angry Fish Game for Chrome
Did you like Angry Birds? We also did, but we also like birds,so this game spares the birds and shoot'em with fish! Collect as many points as you go up in levels Cool sounds and cool graphics. Related Reading: Fish Fish are the gill-bearing aquatic craniate animals that lack limbs with digits. They form a sister group to the tunicates, together forming the olfactores. Included in this definition are the living hagfish, lampreys, and cartilaginous and bony fish as well as various extinct related groups. Tetrapods emerged within lobe-finned fishes, so cladistically they are fish as well. However, traditionally fish are rendered paraphyletic by excluding the tetrapods (i.e., the amphibians, reptiles, birds and mammals which all descended from within the same ancestry). Because in this manner the term "fish" is defined negatively as a paraphyletic group, it is not considered a formal taxonomic grouping in systematic biology. The traditional term pisces (also ichthyes) is considered a typological, but not a phylogenetic classification. The earliest organisms that can be classified as fish were soft-bodied chordates that first appeared during the Cambrian period. Although they lacked a true spine, they possessed notochords which allowed them to be more agile than their invertebrate counterparts. Fish would continue to evolve through the Paleozoic era, diversifying into a wide variety of forms. Many fish of the Paleozoic developed external armor that protected them from predators. The first fish with jaws appeared in the Silurian period, after which many (such as sharks) became formidable marine predators rather than just the prey of arthropods. Most fish are ectothermic ("cold-blooded"), allowing their body temperatures to vary as ambient temperatures change, though some of the large active swimmers like white shark and tuna can hold a higher core temperature. Fish can communicate in their underwater environments through the use of acoustic communication. Acoustic communication in fish involves the transmission of acoustic signals from one individual of a species to another. The production of sounds as a means of communication among fish is most often used in the context of feeding, aggression or courtship behaviour. The sounds emitted by fish can vary depending on the species and stimulus involved. They can produce either stridulatory sounds by moving components of the skeletal system, or can produce non-stridulatory sounds by manipulating specialized organs such as the swimbladder. Fish are abundant in most bodies of water. They can be found in nearly all aquatic environments, from high mountain streams (e.g., char and gudgeon) to the abyssal and even hadal depths of the deepest oceans (e.g., gulpers and anglerfish). With 33,600 described species, fish exhibit greater species diversity than any other group of vertebrates. Fish are an important resource for humans worldwide, especially as food. Commercial and subsistence fishers hunt fish in wild fisheries (see fishing) or farm them in ponds or in cages in the ocean (see aquaculture). They are also caught by recreational fishers, kept as pets, raised by fishkeepers, and exhibited in public aquaria. Fish have had a role in culture through the ages, serving as deities, religious symbols, and as the subjects of art, books and movies. We hope you enjoy the game!
- (2019-01-09) Vineet Srimal: Cool game!
- (2018-12-15) Hadley Mason: Simply beautiful extension
- (2018-12-15) Judy Gonzalez: Simply beautiful...thanks for sharing this game.
- (2018-12-05) Jeronimo Pichardo: Very good extension.
- (2018-12-02) Aasiya Heravdakar: I am highly recommended.
- (2018-12-02) Kalpana Panda: I am highly recommended.
- (2018-11-25) Kamala Pavagi: Excellent extension ........ amazing.....
- (2018-09-07) laial aseeri: help me
- (2018-09-07) Dajon Loftin: Can help myself all game .. ??
- (2018-09-06) Pradeep Ricky: Awesome your have great game .....I think it just epic .........
- (2018-09-05) Paulette M. Fowler: Thumbs up for you Guys.
- (2018-09-04) Allen Hayes: Best wishes for a soulful game !!!
- (2018-09-03) Kollol Das: Amazing extension ❤️
- (2018-09-01) Chitranjan Chandran: Excellent extension .. yes ur confidence level is amazing.....
- (2018-08-31) Bijoy Singh Dey: Very Nice extension.
- (2018-08-29) Tamanna Rahman: Super extension ....keep it up...god bless u...
- (2018-08-28) Anna Alexander: Nice extension u both r beautifully.
- (2018-08-26) Cam Wiseman: This extensions definitely knows how to satisfy all your senses. I highly recommend this extensions for amazing.
- (2018-08-21) Kim Davidson: Better than Angry Birds! Funny, cool, challenging. Great work!
- (2018-08-15) Linor Monir: LOL very fune
- (2018-08-13) אור לוי: great game make me pass the time!
- (2018-08-12) Sabbir Mahmud: Upgraded version of angry birds. But I liked it just because of the star collection.
- (2018-08-06) Frederick Richard: It's a RIP OFF of angry birds, but its okay i would like to see those little aiming dots that are in angry birds though and also there are annoying links in the top of the little thing or window or whatever but other than that, it's great!
- (2018-08-05) Alexander Sasha Gazeb: Haha like a creative version of Angry Bird only for fishermen, lots of fun in the office
- (2018-08-05) Aviv Palti: Best game to play wile working