Learn the flags of the world without even trying!
Love flags? Me too! This is a Chrome extension that replaces Chrome's new tab page with a random country's flag and name. Featuring over 250 individual flags, you'll learn all of the flags of the world without even trying! All flags are rendered in beautiful SVG, meaning HD presentation on any screen size. If you enjoy the app please remember to rate and review! NEW FEATURES!!! 1.0: Includes all flags of US states and Canadian provinces. These can be turned on and off in the settings. 1.1 Clicking on a country's label now brings you to its Wikipedia page 1.4 Additional flag packs: Australian states, supranational unions, and Soviet republics Most graphics are from Wikimedia and are in the public domain. For full credits, see the repository: https://github.com/alecashford/vexilology_chrome_extension
- (2017-05-19) Stuart Ashford: Gotta say it's a pretty convenient way to learn the flags!
- (2016-10-12) Loïc Imbeau: It's just a cool and fun extension! I learned about new countries with this extension;)!
- (2015-10-08) MRNIKUSHA101: GOOD BUT SOME FLAGS ARE NOT FULL SCREEN IT HAS WHITE BORDER BARS
- (2015-07-19) Dario King: útil y didáctico. me gusta Gracias
- (2015-06-02) Steve Clarke: I love it. It puts a little smile on my face every time I open a new tab.
- (2015-05-09) Alexander Ashford: Very cool. Learning the flags of countries around the world!
- (2015-04-30) Freja Dalgaard Danmark: det er den dummeste ting som ikke kan slettes DØ!!!!
- (2014-09-24) Kate Campbell: Nothing fancy - but I get a real kick out of it. Does exactly what it says and does it well!
- (2014-09-18) Robert Walter: I love this! but I would really like to be able to continue to use my most visited sites!